pg 31

With her heart hardened by betrayal, Paige became the ruthless mafia boss she had always feared becoming. She navigated the treacherous waters of power with a steely resolve, knowing that every decision she made would have consequences.

As the dust settled,Paige found herself at the center of a city torn apart by strife. The allure of power that had once called to her now paled in comparison to the cost it had extracted. The complexities of her world had brought her to her knees, but she refused to be broken.

In the aftermath of the betrayal,Paige stood strong, her heart guarded and her empire fortified. The shadows of power still loomed, but she was determined to navigate them with a newfound strength and wisdom.

"paige have you decided what you're going to do,when you find marcello."poppy lightly Responded as paige sat on the desk playing with her butterfly knife. "I have im going to kill him,and make a statement that going forwards i'm going to control the underworld how i want with my own legacy not my fathers". her work shooked poppy so much that she let out a gasp without releasing it. 

"sorry i didn't mean to gasp i just didn't expect you to go down the murder route." her voice seem hushed like she was guilt for gasping earlier. "its ok i got a plan,me and you our going to find him and i'm going to snuff the light out of that traitorous scumbag." she smile and laugh lightly. 

The truth and lies of her world were woven together in a complex tapestry, but paige knew that she was the master of her own destiny. The allure of power might have drawn her in, but it was the strength of her heart and her unyielding spirit that would carry her forward in this dangerous dance of shadows and alliances.