Pg 21

"Poppy what is it now, you know you're never supposed to interrupt my rooftop meetings."

"Sorry boss ,it.. its just i finished that specials task you asked me to look into, and i have it here" poppy hand the file to poppy before she dismissers herself leaving the two of them alone. 

Marcello intrigued by poppy's  marcello gazes at paige. "Don't give me that look I asked her to investigate Sasha, ever since the incident in my office i wounded about her motives". She quickly replied.

As paige examined the contents, her heart sank. The documents revealed that Sasha had indeed been shady, secretly plotting against her in the shadows. She had resented Isabella for the demotion and was seeking revenge, intending to use the information she had against her former boss.

"I can't believe this," paige whispered, her voice trembling with a mix of hurt and anger. "I trusted her like family, and she betrayed me."

Marcello griped paige's shoulder, his expression empathetic. "I'm sorry you had to find out this way," he said. "I think you need to be cautious. Sasha may pose a threat to your  organization."

Paige's mind raced with conflicting emotions, torn between the pain of betrayal and the urgency to protect her empire. "We have to act quickly," she declared. "I won't let her destroy everything I've worked for."

As they began to devise a plan to handle Sasha's betrayal, paige couldn't shake the feeling that the shadows were closing in on her. truth and lies of their world were intertwined in a dangerous dance.

As the put their plan into action paige felt weak,as she truly doesn't want to hurt her once friend but she know what must be done for her fathers legacy. 

As they confronted Sasha, her resentment and anger were evident. "You think you're so powerful, paigs, but you're just as weak as the rest of us," Sasha spat, her eyes filled with venom.

"Sasha please,talk to me tell me why you choose to betray and like to me. I thought we was friends". Paige screams out to the open air knowing sasha is watching.