pg 33

With those words, the room seemed to pulsate with tension. Marcello's allies shifted uneasily, sensing the impending storm. Paige's allies stood behind her, unwavering in their loyalty, ready to follow their leader into battle.

In a moment that felt like an eternity, Paige's hand moved to the concealed holster at her side. She drew out a sleek, silver revolver, and the room fell into an eerie silence. Time seemed to slow as the weight of her decision hung heavy in the air.

Marcello's eyes widened in realization, and his allies began to move, but it was too late. Paige's finger tightened on the trigger, and the sound of the gunshot echoed through the warehouse.

But the bullet did not find its mark. Paige's aim had been true, but at the last moment, she had pulled the shot to avoid killing Marcello. Instead, the bullet grazed his shoulder, leaving him stunned and immobilized. she runs and kick him so hard he falls to the ground, he continue to beg for forgiveness.stating he does love her and he did what he had to do.

"You're lucky," Paige's voice was cold, but there was a flicker of sadness in her eyes."not many mange to fool me like you did i should of shot you just then but for your indiscresting it will be far worse. she order her enforcer to grab the rob and to tie him him  over by the water tank.

As he shouts, "please, Paige, don't do this!", people ignore him and keep going as they were instructed to. After crouching down, she slaps his hand with her butterfly knife, whips it out and cuts his palm. She then goes to Poppy and uses the salt container, and walks back to Marcello, who is trying to keep his hand close from her. "Now, now, stop fighting it," she smiled. it will only hurt and little. poppy grab his arm and hold it down you put you hand over his mouth so he doesn't scream".