Pg 18

But Sasha wasn't ready to accept the apology just yet. "You think you can treat me however you want just because you're the boss?" she retorted, her voice shaking with a mixture of hurt and anger.

Isabella took a deep breath, trying to regain control of the situation. "No, it's not like that," she said, her voice steadier. "But you have to understand that there are certain things I can't share with you. It's not about keeping you out, it's about keeping you safe sasha."

The two  friends just stood there, the silence heavy with unspoken emotions and Thoughts. After a moment, Isabella made a decision, one that was difficult but necessary.

"I think it's best if we take a step back for a while," Isabella said, her voice filled with sadness. "I'm putting you on a temporary downgrade, just until things settle down."

Sasha's eyes widened in surprise, hurt flickering in her gaze. "You're demoting me after all the time i spend working hard at this job?" she asked, her voice shaking.

"It's not permanent," Isabella explained, her heart breaking at the pain in Sasha's eyes. "I just need some time to focus on the alliance and the dangers we're facing. I can't afford any distractions right now."

As Sasha processed the news, a mix of emotions crossed her face. Hurt, anger, and disappointment mingle "whatever," she finally said, her voice defeated. as she stormed out of the room her footstep slowly getting quieter. 

Paige Sighs and Called One of the Enforcers "you, get a message to both men and women to meet me in the private office next door in 1 hour. im looking for a new temporary Right hand-man/woman and make sure their good at their job" she snaps out of nowhere as the enforcer scurries out the room whiles gently closing the door behind him. 

                                                                        1 hour Later