Arc Zero: The Story Canons & Background

Hey y'all! Thank you so much for giving this a read! As of right now (7/30/23) 85% of this story is planned out! This is my first time writing on Wattpad, writing fan fiction, and making an original character EVER (I'm sure you can tell)! It's all fluff (no smut here, sorry). I definitely wrote this story for myself but I'm glad to share it with y'all! 

Here are the canons and background to this story:

The time period between Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse and Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse is 2.5 years instead of one year. This story takes place before Miguel and Lyla establish the canon theory.

This story takes place in Nueva Angeles (Earth 222), a combination of Los Angeles and New York.

This story also takes place nine months after Miguel loses his daughter, Gabriella. After Gabriella and her entire universe are destroyed, Lyla tells Miguel that being Spider-man is a sacrifice. This is the same line he quotes to Miles in Across the Spider-Verse.

In this story Lyla told Miguel about Gabriella and her universe, and encouraged him to go live the life he's always wanted there. Miguel is told to take it easy by the Spider Society as he grieved the loss of his daughter and the life he always wanted, during this time he'd people-watch. 

The rest will be revealed with the story... 

Also, as of right now, there are 8 arcs. Every arc (except the first arc) averages 20 parts (this might change). I'll try to post at least two parts every week (I'll try my very best)! 

I will be uploading the first two parts Wednesday August 2nd! I am very excited! 

Again, thanks for giving this a try! 

xoxo (7/30/23)