Arc Two: Peter Parker

On her commute back home, Isa couldn't help but think about Miguel.

Now that she realizes her and Peter will never be anything more than just best friends, she's going to look for someone else to be with.

After a shitty day at work, the only thing she had to look forward to was her conversation with Miguel.

Arriving home, she gets a message from Peter.

[I am so sorry for missing lunch today. I got swamped with a ton of work and I got crazy busy. I am so sorry Isa.]

Isa reads the message and scoffs. She ignores Peter.

She almost sent him a message back saying,

[Yeah, I saw how busy you were]

But she stopped herself.

From on top of a building across from the apartment complex she lives in, Peter watched her.

He saw her reaction to his message.

Peter thought to himself.

I really messed up... big time...

Peter really did want to have lunch with Isa, but since becoming Spider-Man he hasn't really had the chance to see her. He knows she tries to keep their friendship alive and that she's there for him but he couldn't meet her halfway.

Being Spider-Man didn't let him.

...

By the time he got back from fighting, their lunch break was over. Before he even had the chance to find her, one of his co-workers kept asking him questions.

After that he couldn't find her, he knew she was already at her desk.

Immediately after finishing his conversation with his co-worker, he began to feel physically sick... Something wasn't right.

It was a mix of his spidey senses trying to tell him something and a really bad wave of nausea.

He used this as an excuse for his long disappearance before his lunch, protecting his identity.

No one knows he's spiderman, he wishes he could tell Isa. But his uncle's words come to mind.

With great power comes great responsibility.

He couldn't tell anyone, it's too dangerous right now.

Since he first got bit by the radioactive spider, Peter wanted to tell Isa but he didn't know how to or when to.

Now, he is concerned about keeping her safe. Isa's safety was his top priority, as both Peter Parker and Spider-Man.

He always cared about Isa, she's his best friend but something was different. His feelings changed.

Was he having feelings for Isa?

Was Peter Parker falling in love with his best friend?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thanks for reading! Next parts are coming up! Hope y'all are enjoying!

People are changing... and so are their feelings...

xoxo