Arc Three: See You Tonight

Isa got a little extra pretty for her morning coffee with Miguel.

She put on some red lipstick with gloss instead of her regular lip tint. She was hoping Miguel would get the message she was trying to send.

Isa never left her house not looking her best but for work she did like to keep it "professional." Whatever that meant.

She wore a button up black striped shirt with a matching tight pair of pants with black wedges.

She walked into the coffee shop, feeling great. Seeing Miguel already waiting there for her, as usual, made her even more happy.

"Hey Miguel,"

Miguel turned around and he looked physically stunned,

"Good Morning, Isa. Wow, you look absolutely stunning"

His eyes widened half way through his sentence.

Isa blushed and gave him a flirtatious smile,

"Thank you, I wanted to make this morning extra memorable"

She gave him a flirty wink.

His face got red, and his fangs came out.

They only come out when he's angry, nervous, shocked, or flustered.

"Any day with you Isa is memorable"

He mumbled, it was hard to get any words out properly.

He smiled at her.

She smiled back, her smile always melted him. He was starting to calm down. But just as his fangs were going back in...

"Well... you don't look too bad yourself, Miguel"

His fangs popped right back out.

His eyes widened, he hoped she couldn't see what was going on in his mouth.

He didn't have any time to think about what he was going to say. So he just blurted out the first thing that popped into his mind.

"You really think so?"

Isa could sense she was really getting to him. She had him right where she wanted him.

She got closer, looking him up and down. She changed her tone to something more flirtatious.

"I know so"

Miguel stayed there frozen.

The only thing that changed about him was the shade of red taking over his face.

Isa giggled,

"Anyways, ready for our coffee?"

He caught his breath,

"Always, Isa"

...

Again, they ordered their regular orders and sat at the same table together.

They always did the same thing, but that didn't make their mornings together any less special. Today, specifically, was extra special.

Isa grabbed her order with both hands, taking sips.

Miguel was already half way through his order.

As soon as she noticed this she giggled.

She broke their sipping silence.

"I'm really excited for tonight, Miguel"

Miguel put his cup down and let out a soft smile.

"Me too, Isa"