Unfriendly past brings harsh emotions

Once Izuku heard that he would be going to stay with Bakugo, he felt a surge of panic and fear. The trauma he had endured had left him deeply scarred, and the thought of being in close proximity to someone who had once hurt him was overwhelming. He couldn't bring himself to speak to anyone, his voice trapped by the weight of his emotions.

Bakugo, ever perceptive, noticed Izuku's distress. His heart ached at the sight of his friend's fear, knowing that he had played a part in it. He understood that Izuku needed time and space to heal, but he also knew that Inko couldn't handle all of Izuku's struggles on her own.

With a heavy sigh, Bakugo made a difficult decision. He approached Izuku, his voice firm but filled with genuine concern. He explained that staying with him was the best option for Izuku's recovery, as he could provide the support and understanding that Izuku needed.

Izuku's eyes widened, his fear intensifying. He felt cornered, trapped by the memories of their past. Bakugo unwavering gave izuku no option but his home he knew it was best for him. He could afford to help with any of his needs and he could protect him. Izuku was afraid but bakugo knew he would do everything in his power to gain izukus trust.

As Izuku was discharged from the hospital, his body still weak and unsteady, he struggled to walk on his own. Bakugo, witnessing his friend's struggle, couldn't bear to see Izuku in pain. Without hesitation, he gently scooped Izuku up into his arms, cradling him close.

Izuku, feeling vulnerable and frightened, instinctively tucked his head into Bakugo's chest, seeking comfort and safety. Bakugo's heart swelled with warmth at this display of trust and vulnerability. He held Izuku securely, making sure he felt protected and cared for.

As they made their way towards Bakugo's car, Izuku's grip tightened, his eyes hidden from view. Bakugo understood the need for privacy and respected Izuku's desire to hide his emotions. He whispered words of reassurance, letting Izuku know that he was there for him, no matter what.

Once they reached the car, Bakugo carefully settled Izuku into the passenger seat, making sure he was comfortable. He fastened Izuku's seatbelt, ensuring his safety before getting into the driver's seat. Throughout the drive, Bakugo kept a watchful eye on Izuku, ready to offer support if needed.

As they arrived at their destination, Bakugo gently lifted Izuku once again, carrying him inside. Izuku's small form nestled against Bakugo's chest, finding solace in his friend's strength and protection. Bakugo's heart swelled with a mix of tenderness and determination.