Intertwined

Warning smutt ⛔️⚠️⛔️⚠️if you are uncomfortable with adult themes then skip this and do not read. This content is for 18+ only thank you.

Bakugo and Izuku continued to kiss passionately, their desire for each other growing with each passing moment. As their hunger intensified, Bakugo lifted Izuku up, wrapping Izuku's legs around his waist, their bodies pressed tightly together. Their kisses became more urgent, fueled by their shared longing.

With Izuku in his arms, Bakugo carried him into the bedroom, their hearts racing with anticipation. However, Bakugo remained mindful of Izuku's past trauma, understanding the importance of not scaring him and ensuring that Izuku felt comfortable every step of the way.

As they reached the bedroom, Bakugo gently set Izuku down on the bed, his eyes filled with concern and tenderness. He cupped Izuku's face, his touch gentle yet firm, as he looked into Izuku's eyes. "Izuku," he whispered, his voice filled with sincerity. "Are you sure you want this? We don't have to rush. Your comfort is my top priority."

Izuku's heart swelled with love for Bakugo's understanding and care. He took a moment to collect his thoughts, his gaze meeting Bakugo's with unwavering trust. "Kacchan, yes, I want this, but I... I'm not sure how to make you feel good. I'm scared it will hurt like the other times," Izuku said, looking down in shame. Bakugo's blood boiled at the last sentence. The thought of those people hurting Izuku in such a way made him murderous, but he would not let it show.

Bakugo's lips curled into a soft smile. He leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss to Izuku's forehead, his touch filled with reassurance. "I'm here for you, Izuku. I'll make sure it doesn't hurt, and if it does, I'll stop immediately." Izuku looked up, a small smile pulling at his lips, but he was still worried that he wouldn't be able to make Katsuki feel good too. Like a mind reader, Bakugo sensed his pause and gently pulled Izuku to meet his eyes. "I'll teach you how to make me feel good if that's what you want." Izuku nodded enthusiastically at Bakugo's words. Katsuki captured Izuku's lips for another passionate kiss, then pulled away to check if Izuku was having any second thoughts. When none came, Bakugo stepped back, slowly sliding off his shirt and unzipping his pants. Izuku watched him closely, anticipation in his eyes. Bakugo's cheeks flushed as the thought of what's to come filled his mind. Once he was down to his boxers, his hard member in full view of the nervous Izuku, he slowly walked toward the sitting figure.

As Bakugo approached Izuku, his heart raced with a mix of desire and desperation to touch Izuku, to feel him all over. But he had to wait. He could see the want in Izuku's eyes, and it only fueled his own excitement.

Bakugo stood before Izuku, his body partially exposed, his member straining against his boxers. He could see the nervousness in Izuku's expression, and he wanted to ease his worries. Gently, he reached out and cupped Izuku's cheek, his touch filled with tenderness.

"Izuku," Bakugo whispered, his voice laced with affection. "We'll take it slow, and I'll guide you. Your pleasure is just as important to me as mine."

Izuku's eyes softened. He nodded, filled with trust.

With a reassuring smile, Bakugo leaned in, capturing Izuku's lips in a deep kiss. Their mouths moved together in a dance of desire, their tongues intertwining, as they lost themselves in the moment.

When they finally pulled away, their breaths heavy, Bakugo looked into Izuku's eyes, seeking confirmation. "Are you ready, baby?"

Izuku's response was a breathless affirmation. Bakugo took a step back, Izuku watching his every move. He could feel the heat radiating from Izuku's body.

Once he laid on the bed with a gentle touch, Bakugo guided Izuku's hand to his boxers, allowing him to explore and learn. Eventually taking off the boxers completely to let Izuku hold his member, letting out soft grunts of pleasure. He whispered instructions, his voice filled with encouragement and reassurance, as Izuku tentatively began to touch and stroke him.