【1】

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙀𝙡𝙢𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙙.
               【1956】
  Being the Heir of the Royal Highness was never that easy like you imagined, Strict rules to follow and worst of all you cannot even feel the freedom like the others experienced and yet my siblings does .They would always tell me how amazing the town is like how colorful it was, and yet here I am stuck in my own imagination.. Well that changed when I get the time to flee outside the palace, I went to explore the village and then went to a nearby river which has a gentle atmosphere whenever you step on the grass. It felt like you're in another dimension, the gentle wind blowing along with the sound of the water flowing down the stream.

Alongside with that, There I saw a Lady painting under an oak tree. I admired her features from afar before walking towards her in a quiet manner, But then my Heel stepped on a twig causing it to make a cracking noise. I can see the way the painters body tensed up by the sudden sound before turning around, My eyes widened to see the beautiful features of the painter. She has a beautiful emerald eyes and her lips are in a soft shade of red, my heart was pounding so fast that I could faint anytime soon.. “Y-your majesty!” I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw her quickly bowed down before me.

  I let out a small giggle causing the lady to stiffen by my sudden action but yet she kept on bowing down before me, “You don't have to bow!” I exclaimed then she looks up at me , her emerald eyes looking directly in mine “But- your majesty- I-” Before she could say anything else I cut her off “Oh it's fine, Silly!”, She looks stunned by the words that came out of my mouth,I let out a sigh as a smile formed in my face “Call me Charlotte and you are?” Well it seems like she was daydreaming but then quickly snapped out of her thoughts “C-chloé!” She cleared her throat “Chloé Gauthier” Huh, What a beautiful name for a fine lady, Eh- what am I thinking?! I shook my head and smiled at her, I can see the faint blush on her cheeks how adorable! Anyhow, The sun started to set as the wind blew a gentle breeze causing our hair to flow along with it.

She looks at the wonderful scenery as a smile forms on her face “Well then..I guess its time for you to go back to the palace? Or is it not?” She asked me in a soft tone of her voice. I nodded before grabbing her hand and shook it gently “It's nice meeting you, Chloé” she stiffens as she looks at her hand which was stained with paint “It's a pleasure to meet you too, Your majesty” I let out a sigh “Charlotte” She had a confused look on her face “Call me Charlotte.” And then again she had that smile across her face that makes my heart starts to beat faster..

       “𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣, 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚.”
                                “𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.”