【𝘼 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙂𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙚】

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙀𝙡𝙢𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙙
【1956】

✧𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐀𝐘𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓, Charlotte made her way towards the chambers of her siblings, the walk was silent and for a minute or two she arrived at the huge door which led to her siblings room. Charlotte knocked and it was then opened by none other than, Mary, greeting her with a warm smile and a pleasant morning. “𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬?” She asked and Mary nodded without any further hesitation “𝐎𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲” Mary said as she bowed before standing up straight.

They walked out of the castle while Mary was holding hand in hand with her siblings so that they weren't able to ran off and get lost, A minute or two, they were half way up the hill where Charlotte used to meet up with Chloe. But then she heard one of her siblings whined, she turned around only to see that Eric was trying to pull Mary with him into a shop. ‘𝐈𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧’ Charlotte thought to herself but she wasn't surprised anymore, Eric was always the type of twin that was Stubborn and energetic ,while, Noah on the other hand was obedient and quiet.

She called out Mary's name as she gave her permission to accompany the boys wherever they wanted to go and she earned a nod from her before taking off where Eric wanted to go.

Charlotte on the other hand keeps walking until she was on top of the hill where the oak tree was, To her surprised she saw her standing under the shadows. Unlike the days ago, her hair was neatly braided yet now it was a short ponytail. ‘𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭?’ I thought to myself before gathering all the courage to walk towards her with a smile plastered on my face.

“𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞” She called out, earning a soft hum in response. She turned around to look at her as her emerald eyes caught up with Charlotte's.

“𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞?” She said a hint of emptiness in her tone of voice, Charlotte shook her head “𝐍𝐨,” She responded with the smile not leaving her face. “𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝?” Chloe asked as she looked at the view before her onced again, while Charlotte was a taken back by what she has said. “𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭?” She asked since curiosity was getting in her nerves, “𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞” She added but Chloe stayed silent as she bit her lip not wanting to tell her nonsense.

She grabbed her hand as she pulled Charlotte close to her before letting out a small smile,

“𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔.”