【12】

(Started: 09/23/23)
(Finished: 09/24/23)

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
        (1959)

Little did they know that they were being watch by none other than Lukas Matheal, The prince of vayne watches them from afar, “When are you planning to do it?” His mistress asked “Probably tonight” He answered bluntly before turning to face her “Once they're out of the way we will rule the kingdom side-by-side along with the kingdom's wealth in our hands” He said as The lady in front of him giggled before placing a kiss on his lips.

Lukas went back to the palace and made his way towards his children's chambers, He looks around making sure that nobody was there besides him.

The door creeks open slowly, He went inside only to be greeted by his children sleeping soundly. He grinned widely before he started to ruffle his hair so that it will be a little messy, He grabbed the knife that he hid down in a hidden small compartment of one of the kids drawer.

“Daddy?” A voice was heard making him jump a bit before whipping his head only to be seen by his daughter, Quinn, “You're here!” She said cheerfully completely forgetting about the sleepiness that she felt, She was about to ran towards her father but was then stabbed in the chest. A hand covered up her mouth as the man before her kept on stabbing her until she completely lost her life.

Berlin, The youngest, woke up only to cry out on what he had seen before him, Tears ran down his cheeks as he cried. This made Louis woke up at the Sound of his little brother crying, he scooted over beside him as he hugged him from behind trying to soothe him.

He looks around wandering what made him cry only to have his eyes widened at the sight of his sister laying down in a pool of blood. It was dark but the source of moonlight is reflecting on the huge window from the terrace.

The man.. No.. His father got up before turning to face them and then he lunges forward and everything went black..

--

Charlotte said her goodbyes to Chloe before walking back to the palace, She was greeted by her Mother and Father with a very.. Furious look on their faces.

“Mother? What's wrong?” She asked worried wondering why they were having a look on their faces, “How could you Charlotte?” Her mother Said her voice was filled with anger “Why.. What did I do?” She asked only to get slapped by her father across the face.

She held her cheek as she held herself together forcing herself not to cry “W-what was that?” She stuttered.. “How could you ‘kill’ your innocent Children?!” Her eyes widened as she was taken aback by her Father's words.

“What do you mean killed?!” She raised her voice “Your husband was lucky enough to survive, If he wasn't fast enough to move on his own he would've been dead by now!” Her father spat before calling the Guards to take her to the Dungeon “How could you even have an affair with a useless commoner from the village.” Her father said “And worst of all you have the same gender! You bring such shame to this Family!” Her mother added and Charlotte could feel her heart ache...

All she does was for her Parents and her family and yet she was a shame?!

“How can you do this to your own daughter? All this year's I tried to be the ‘perfect’ daughter like the two of you wished for!” She yelled as the guards started to arrive “I can't even give my own opinion about your decisions for my life! And for your information I have been dating THAT commoner much earlier than Lukas!”.

“I never raised you to be a disrespectful Child, Charlotte!”
“I have my manners and never will I ever be your child! Since day one you treated me like a puppet who thinks that you can just control my every move in every second!”

Once the guards has arrived they started dragging Charlotte down the dungeon as she screamed one last time.."I CURSE THIS KINGDOM, THE MOMENT MY HEAD TOUCHES THE GROUND DARKNESS WILL BEFALL THIS KINGDOM" And with those words, the execution will start the very next day..