【𝘼 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙂𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙚】

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙀𝙡𝙢𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙙               【1956】“𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, That's what she said completely changing the subject

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙀𝙡𝙢𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙙
               【1956】
“𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, That's what she said completely changing the subject. I narrowed my eyes but decided to shrug it off, She held out a hand waiting patiently as I then held it. She squeezed it slightly before leading me under the shadows of the oak tree, A gentle breeze has been blown as my hair flows along with it.

She started setting up the canvas before turning her gaze at me as I tilted my head a little bit, She motioned me to come closer before tapping at a stool in front of the canvas. I sat down without a single word coming out of my mouth, “𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭?” She asked as I paused for a moment before nodding “𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠” She said “𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰” I said and she nodded before giving me a clean apron and a glove. I carefully put the apron on and was about to tie a knot at the back but then I felt it being tied up by someone and that someone was, her.

‘𝐈𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝?’ I asked myself before putting on the gloves she gave me, It was soft like the snow.. “𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝” She said bluntly, I turned to look at the empty canvas in front of me before I felt a pair of hands on both of my shoulders. “𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐈?” She asked and I looked up at her with a confused look on my face, She let's out a sigh before grabbing both of my hands gently.

She gave me a paintbrush “𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭” That's what she said and I did. “𝐃𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫” I nodded before dipping it on the water, She told me about the basics and guided me as I paint, She guided me for about an hour before nodding. “𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭” She said before grabbing the canvas then putting on another empty canvas in front of me, “𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧, 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧” She said and I was about to protest but was then interrupted by her saying “𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐲” She said before I turned around to see a encouraging smile on her face. I let out a smile before nodding at her.

𝐆-𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞?” The painter nodded before standing up, pulling the princess up as well.
𝐘𝐞𝐬! 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨!” Charlotte looks at her in awe before nodding.

“𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧..” I muttered before I started to paint, The colors started to get rid of the emptiness of the canvas and instead giving it life. Blue, green, yellow and red. I was concentrating on what I was doing not caring if my cheeks were now stained with paint.

Another minute passed I finally finished it! It's not that bad actually, and I thank Chloe for her help. I turned around so that I can inform her that I was done only to see her sleeping, I stood up before kneeling down as I started to poke her cheek for a minute and then she opened her eyes.

“𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲?” She asked and I nodded with a smile. She sat up before looking at the painting before her as her eyes widened.

“𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐃 ,𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒

“𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐃 ,𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒.”