【3】

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙀𝙡𝙢𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙙.
                 【1956】
The next following days came to a blur, Charlotte was in the Library looking for books that she takes her interests on. The Library has a lot of rows of books in every shelves, Charlotte keeps on searching not until she picks something randomly out of annoyance boiling through her. She went to the other rows and another row and another, She doesn't even dare to read the  name of the book before grabbing it. Well, She was obviously annoyed because of the library itself, As soon as she sat down on one of the empty seats and putting the books one by one on top of the table. She let's out a sigh and came in mind 'Why did I even went here in the first place?', She shrugged it off before looking at the books that she randomly picked. Charlotte eyes widened as she then stood up straight, her hands are on the edge of the table.

Charlotte started to blink her eyes rapidly before shaking her head,“I gathered these books randomly!” She muttered under her breath before letting out a sigh. She started stacking the books then carried it back to her chambers. Charlotte opens the door as she then went inside, she puts her books on her study table before sitting on her bed.
                                      ˓˒
I sat down on my bed as a smile came across my face with my eyes started sparkling, I stood up before exiting my chambers. My heart was pounding so fast again! Servants greeted me as I also greeted them back with a bright smile. Once I was outside the gates of the palace I went running towards the river where I met 𝙝𝙚𝙧 Only to find an empty field. I Let out a disappointed sigh..

“Charlotte?” I flinched as a voice called out my name,I then turned around only to see the person who was the reason why I came here, Chloé.. By just admiring her features once again, I started zoning out. The way her braided hair flows along with the wind, Her smile as bright as the morning sun, and her emerald eyes looking at mine. The way I felt my heart flutter by just looking at her beauty, I snapped out of my thoughts before giving her a small smile. “A pleasant morning, Your majesty” She bowed down before me as she then stood up still wearing that bright smile of hers. “Good morning to you too, Chloé” I said. My heart skipped a beat as I saw her walking towards me, She stopped about an inches away.

She looks at me with those emerald eyes as a flash of worry got into her, She stepped on a little closer along with putting her hands on both of my shoulders. “Are you alright?” She asked in a worried manner, “I-im fine-” I stuttered out before shaking my head. Chloé on the other hand let's out a sigh of relief before taking her hands off my shoulders, We started walking down the hill while talking about our lives.“Tell me about your life, Chloé” I asked with a smile, waiting for her to say something. She then stopped walking on her tracks before looking down, A cold breeze has been blown by the wind that made me shiver a bit.

                  “𝙈𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚?”
                                          “𝙔𝙚𝙨”