【11】

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙀𝙡𝙢𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙙
                【1959】

After We confessed our feelings for each other things were going pretty well not until the prince arrived once again, The night when he arrived.. He kneel down on one knee before pulling out a small box in his pockets.. This was also the night that I was forced to say yes, for my parents sake.. Oh how I hate them.. I told Chloe about him proposing to me that night and she was beyond devastated but still managed to love me still..

Now I have 3 children with him..
Louis, The oldest.
Quinn, The middle.
Berlin, The youngest
I loved my children dearly but couldn't help but felt bad for them since I know that their Father was seeing other women behind our back. But I couldn't careless, Even though I'm going through this kind of situation at least I have my children by my side and especially, Chloe..

“𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒, I tucked in my children to bed as they were now asleep. My oldest, Louis, shifted in his sleep before opening one eyes “I know you're awake Louis” I said letting out a soft chuckle, I started walking towards his bed before sitting beside him. “Why are you still awake? ” I asked him as he sat up, “Where's dad? ” He asked before turning to face me. I let out a sigh “Your father is.. Busy”.

I came up with a lie cause I can't say that he has a mistress, It can ruin my children's childhood if I did.

“Ok, good night mom” He said before laying back down to sleep, I covered his body with his warm blanket before planting a kiss on his forehead.. I exited their chambers before closing it carefully,

--

The Lady let's out a sigh before she started walking down the corridors and was being greeted by their servants one by one..
She sneaked out of the palace and flees to the hillside where she usually meet up with her true love.. The Painter was waiting patiently by watching the water flow down the stream, The water as clear and pure just like their relationship..

“Hello” She said in a soft tone of her voice as the Painter whipped her head towards where the voice came from, She sigh in relief as the princess let out a soft chuckle in response. “You scared me” The Painter said while holding her chest, “Oh I'm sorry” The princess apologize as she sat down next to the painter, resting her head on her shoulder.

The both of them watched the stars that was shining brightly up the black sky, they started talking about a minute or two without knowing that they were being watched by someone who has a dark intention..