【14】

(Started:09/25/23)
(Finished:09//23)

POV..

I got up with my eyes widening, I looked around before a hand was placed on my shoulder.

“We arrived A few minutes ago, I thought you were following behind us!” Chelsea said before pulling me up, “Come on we don't want to keep em waiting!” I nodded before rubbing my eyes.

It was our Summer vacation as I remember, We were having a road trip and we were here staying at a inn. A huge farm was beside the inn and the air was so fresh, I can finally breathe all my problems out. We arrived here at the time of 11:07 and it was lunch time at this rate, what a perfect timing since I felt like I haven't eaten in days. I started following Chelsea while my siblings followed behind me doing silly things like pointing randomly on whatever they saw and then started laughing.

--

Night came and stars were now shining above the sky, I was sitting under an oak tree which kind of gives me deja vu. The wind starts to blow as I hugged myself tightly.

I was enjoying the silence not until my siblings came running around laughing, it seems like they were playing the game of tag.

“I'm gonna get you!”  she said before chasing her down the hill where she accidentally fell while the other tripped and fell down the hill along with her, the next thing she knew is that she was on top of her, The other one opens her eyes as her ocean eyes widened before her face flushed.

“Woiii” Eric said while he keeps poking his older sisters cheek then finally the girl before them snapped back to reality, “Are you ok?” Noah asked her and she could only shook her head. The twins nodded before taking off running and chasing each other once again.

That memory.. Who was the other girl..?