【𝘼 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙂𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙚】

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙀𝙡𝙢𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙙                 【1956】“𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐃 ,𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒” she said as my cheeks heat up at the nickname she called me, She stood up before walking towards the canvas then tracing the paint with her finger, luckily...

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙀𝙡𝙢𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙙
                 【1956】
“𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐃 ,𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒” she said as my cheeks heat up at the nickname she called me, She stood up before walking towards the canvas then tracing the paint with her finger, luckily the paint got dried quickly. “𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝” I said but then she shook her head “𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞” She said with a small smile plastered on her face, I nodded at her before taking off the apron and the gloves that were now stained with paint, I turned around to look at her only to have my eyes widened when she held a towel as she wiped it on my cheeks gently, “𝐈-𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐤?” I asked then she nodded before backing away “ 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭” She said, She then started tidying up her brushes and paints putting it in a wooden box.

I kept wondering, why did she cut her hair short? And most importantly, why is she even upset whenever I brought up my arrange marriage with the prince? “𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬” She said and I turned my gaze on her “𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠?” She asked as a confused look appears on my face, She let's out a sigh before gesturing for me to Come along.

“𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?” I asked “𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤” She said and I respond making an “o” on my face, The walk was Quiet as a gentle breeze kept blowing. “𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞?” I called her name and she hummed in response “𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞.. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐭.. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐲?” She stopped walking and so did I, I patiently waited for an answer.

“𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞” She said changing the topic, I then felt her grabbing my wrist and pulling me along with her, and yes it started to annoy me how she always make up excuses so that she cannot answer the question that kept lingering in my head.. I feel like I'm going to loose my mind if this will continue.

We kept walking for a about a minute now and finally she stopped walking in front of the river, The sun is starting to set and there is an amazing view before us, 𝐥“𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲, 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐠𝐨” She said looking at her reflection on the flowing waters. “𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨..” She added as my heart started to pound fast, What is happening? I asked myself, “𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲.” She held my hand in hers I stared at her with wide eyes.. 
“𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞..” She has a sad look on her face but still having a small smile..

“𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔..”