【6】

𝘾𝙝𝙡𝙤𝙚 𝙂𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙧
           【1956】
When I woke up from my deep slumber, the sun was shining brightly causing me to cover my eyes as I let out a small groan. My hair was a mess since I moved a lot in my sleep and the fact that I kept on rolling side to side cause I can't sleep last night, Before getting off my bed the door opened and there stood Patricia, Usually I get used to calling her mom since I saw her as my mother figure and Diego as my father figure as well. Oh how I loved them both for accepting me, She went inside the room that I was sleeping in before closing the door behind her and immediately running towards me then grabbing both of my shoulders “What is the princess doing in here, Chloe?!” She whispered before I raised an eyebrow , as she let's out a sigh “She said she was looking for you..” She said letting go of my shoulders then placing both her hands in her hips.

I shrugged it off before walking towards the closet then opening it to grab a pair of clothes, “I don't know mom..” Letting out a sigh before closing the curtain so that I can change, “You're not in some sort of trouble, right, Chloe?” She asked me as I muttered under my breath “No mom!” I opened the curtain before tidying up my bed. “Are you in a bad mood?” She asked once again and I paused before nodding my head “Lack of sleep last night..” She nodded before exiting my room, But when she did another person came in “Hello-”

“Just leave me alone already!” I shouted before turning around only to pale slightly as Charlotte stood there with her eyes widen, I started to mutter out an apology and kept on rambling about things like ‘I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout!’ and yet she let's out a soft chuckle that causes me to freeze as my eyes widened. “It's fine! I also overheard that you're in a bad mood? So, I'm just gonna come back here if you're in a better mood” She said and was about to exit the room but before she could do so I grabbed her wrist, causing her to look back at me. “Are you okay?” She asked Before I nodded then lowering my head “I'm sorry for shouting earlier..” I muttered. “Ah! I know I was forgetting something!” She smiled before nodding. “Can we start painting now?!” I asked her, The feeling of excitement boiling through me. “And that's why I'm here” She held both of my hands in hers, “I'm going to be busy nowadays, Chloe, Mother said that a prince will be arriving soon and might as well propose to me in a short period of time..” She said.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞.