【9】

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙀𝙡𝙢𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙙
                【1956】
✧𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 supper especially my mother and father, I may or maybe quiet but at the same time I just wanted to excuse myself and went outside but I know that later on if I actually did it, My parents would throw lectures on me on how disrespectful I am. And I always hated the fact that they always get to do everything and not even giving me some times to speak about my decisions but even if I did they will never even consider it, what a life. ‘Am I the only one who hates being a princess?’ I thought to myself only to snap out of it when my father called my name.

“𝐎𝐡 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐮𝐩.” He let's out a sigh before once again said “𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲” I nodded before the two of us stood up and excused ourselves. We started walking towards the exit of the palace and as I was enjoying the silence he gladly ruined it, “𝐒𝐨, 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭?” I nodded “𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞?” I let out a tight smile before saying “𝐈𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨.” He raised an eyebrow “𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭? 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞” We arrived at the garden and fireflies were flying around. “𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐭”  He nodded.

“𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧” He spoke and I nodded at him. We started talking about our kingdom then ourselves, laughter and joy was shared to one and another but I still never wanted to marry him. “𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰?” I asked him and he nodded “𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝟔 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬?” And that's what I call vacation time, We spent another hour talking before excusing myself then heading back to my chambers. As I was walking down the corridors I met Mary who was guiding both of the boys inside their room but they kept on trying to escape, I made my way towards them and their eyes sparkled.

“𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐜, 𝐍𝐨𝐚𝐡, 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞” She flinched as shook her head along with her hands “𝐨𝐡 𝐧𝐨,𝐧𝐨! 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭” she said smiling as I nodded “𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!” They both said at the same time,
“𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫” Mary said and the both of them whined before latching on my dress. “𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?” I said before kneeling down “𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞” Their eyes sparkled and both of them nodded,I gave them a gentle smile as they ran inside their room.
“𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮” Mary said with a smile plastered on her face and I nodded before walking to my chambers.

“𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖”