【5】

𝘾𝙝𝙡𝙤𝙚 𝙂𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙧.
         【1956】
They walked away from each other in different paths.

One makes her way back to the palace while The other one ran towards the bakery , Chloe, the young painter arrived just in time cause Patricia was already closing up. “Here, let me help you with those baskets” The young painter offered before snatching the baskets from Patricia's hands so that she can close the bakery properly. A smile was found on Patricia's face before finally closing up her shop, “You're really a kind young lady!” She said causing the young painter to chuckle softly before shaking her head, “It's the least I can do!” Patricia nodded before they started walking back to Patricia's home.

Chloe, by the time she grew up on Patricia's home she now see her as a mother figure, her husband was kind as well and she was glad to be accepted in their family, which reminds her of her own...

They had arrived not long after and was greeted by her husband, Diego. He gladly opened the door with a smile before greeting both of them a pleasant evening which causes the two to chuckle, Diego moves aside so that they can enter the house.

“How was the bakery doing?” Diego asked as he closes the door, “It was doing great as usual” She answered before sitting on a chair to take a time to relax while Chloe puts away the things that was in the basket as she puts the baskets away as well. “Ah Chloe! Come sit with us I'll be going to get our dinner!” Diego said, earning a nod from the painter.

Chloe did what he said, she sat down next to Patricia who was knitting down a scarf that was in a nice shade of light green. “You're really good at knitting, mom” Patricia smiled as Diego then walks towards the table and started putting the plates and utensils along with the cups one by one in the table, They then started to pray. Thanking the Lord for guiding them always and for the food that was in front of them, As they finished praying they started to serve their plates with food then they began eating as they were also talking happily while enjoying their dinner.

In the middle of their conversation, Chloe was staring at the window looking outside where the field was and she couldn't help but smile. “Are you okay, Dear?” She flinched before turning to look at Patricia who was waiting for her to answer, “Yes everything is fine!” She said with a smile “If nothing is bothering you then Alright” Diego said as he shrugged.

Once they have finished eating their dinner, Chloe excused herself and then walks towards her bedroom as she then enters before closing the door behind her.
She let's herself fell on the soft mattress beneath her as she then grabbed a pillow and holding it close.

“𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨..”