【𝟕】

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙀𝙡𝙢𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙙
                【1956】
✧𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 as she nodded, She lowered her head as she started playing with her fingers causing me to stare at her confusion. “𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?” I asked her, but she was surprisingly quiet before letting out a sigh then nodding. “𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭” I said before getting up and made my way in front of her, Even though I know that I was now in front of her she was still lowering her head. I let out a sigh before kneeling down, “𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭.”

She looks at me and I can see the hint of sadness hidden behind those eyes of her, I pressed my lips in thin line. “𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲?”I asked and she parted her lips but ended up not saying anything instead she nodded. I narrowed my eyes cause I could sense it that she was acting weird, But I shrugged it off before nodding.
I stood up and said “𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭” I saw a faint smile on her face before she nodded.

“𝐀𝐫𝐞... 𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬..?” My eyes could only widen on what she had said “𝐎𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?” I asked, maybe that's why she was quiet.. “𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝.. 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?” My heart ached for what she had said once again, I don't even know if I'm gonna marry the prince that doesn't even know me. “𝐎𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞” I smiled before making my way towards the door of her room, “𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞” I turned around and gave out a gentle smile and she nodded.

I Closed the door behind me and before I can walk away my eyes widened as my heart skipped a beat.

“𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬.”