【15】

(Started:09/28/23)
(Finished:09/28/23)

Pov..

“Charlotte?” I flinched as a voice called out my name,I then turned around only to see the person who was the reason why I came here, Chloé.. By just admiring her features once again, I started zoning out. The way her braided hair flows along with the wind, Her smile as bright as the morning sun, and her emerald eyes looking at mine. The way I felt my heart flutter by just looking at her beauty, I snapped out of my thoughts before giving her a small smile. “A pleasant morning, Your majesty” She bowed down before me as she then stood up still wearing that bright smile of hers. “Good morning to you too, Chloé” I said. My heart skipped a beat as I saw her walking towards me, She stopped about an inches away.

I opened my eyes before rubbing it only to feel a hand on my wrist, “Don't rub your eyes, Cherry!” Eric said with a pout, They were used on calling me Cherry since they were younger.
“Cherry! Momma said breakfast is ready!” Noah came in running towards me and almost tripped. “Be careful” I let out a sigh before Patting them.

I got off the bed before tidying it up while my siblings kept on running around chasing each other early in the morning, I started my day by taking a shower, The water was cold but then soon became warm.

I wrapped myself with a towel before drying up, I put on my shirt with a cool quote on the front and finished it by wearing my jumper, “Charlotte! Hurry up the food is still hot!” Mom called from downstairs “Coming!” I respond.

I started running down stairs before greeting them a good morning. We sat down as we started to pray, thanking the Lord God for providing us protection and guidance and thankful for the food that was served here in our table..
We ended our prayer as we started to eat with laughter and joy.

But still, I couldn't help but overthink who was the girl who appears In my dreams..