🎐𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙.

(Started : 10/06/23)
(Finished : 10/06/23)

POV..

I ran up the hill only to see a lady standing near the oak tree which gave me deja vu.. It was so familiar and warm but I couldn't remember..

“uhm..” I said startling the lady in front of me causing her to turn around, my eyes widened..

Medium black hair..
And those emerald eyes..

She was the girl in my dreams!

“We met again..” She said with a small smile.. A hint of sadness mixed with joy written in her eyes.. “What do you mean..”

𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔. That's what she said that left me with wide eyes, my heart was pounding so fast as I couldn't believe what I just heard,

‘What's that supposed to mean? I'm getting engaged by someone who doesn't know me much and a friend of mine confessing about her feelings for me?! This is soo... Stressing me out.. Should I accept it..? I mean... Oh forget it.’

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐞,” She said making me snapped out of my thoughts, I scratched the back of my neck, She sat down as she played with the flowing water with her delicate hands. I stared at her for a minute admiring her like I always do, before clearing my throat. She turned her gaze at me “𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?” She asked and I shook my head, I sat down beside her as we turned to watch the sunset.

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰.. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮..” She turned to look at me patiently waiting “𝐈 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞..” I lowered my head before starting to play with my fingers, “𝐖𝐡𝐲'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?” She asked and I let out a small smile, “𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭..” She held my hand in hers and lifted my chin up in a gentle manner, “𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞.” She said in a soft tone of her voice.

We were walking around the garden while talking about our daily lives on our kingdom, A minute or two we stopped on our tracks when we reached a bench, we sat down and before I knew it he puts his hand on my thigh, I forced on a smile on my face. “you look gorgeous under the moonlight” He compliments “Thank you.” I thanked him, He puts his hand on my cheek as he kissed me. I was taken up by his action, after pushing him away I was filled with anger, “𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?!” I raised my voice only to be earning a chuckle. “𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭?” He stood up putting a hand on my shoulder “𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐬.” He said before leaning in my ear and whispered “𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧..”

I finished off before hugging my knees, “𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞..” Tears forced it way down my cheeks, She let's out a sigh before putting a hand on my back. “𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞” That's what she said.

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?” I turned to look at her before letting out a smile, “𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧..” I said. “𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞..” She hummed in response before looking at me.
𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭..?” She stared at me with a confused look “𝐇𝐮𝐡?” I let out a sigh before giving her a kiss on the cheek causing her to flinch as a tiny shade of red appears on both sides of her face. “𝐰-𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭..”

𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 , 𝐓𝐎𝐎.”

“Chloe..?" I managed to say as I feel my eyes starting to water..She walks towards me then pulls me in a tight hug..
“I missed you so much..” I said..

She kissed my forehead before looking at me in the eyes..
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”

‘The End’