【2】

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙀𝙡𝙢𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙙.
                 【1956】
Once again I said my goodbyes to my new friend, Chloé. I may not know much about her but I already considered her as my friend since it was my first time interacting with someone outside the palace, I was also planning to get to know her as soon as possible. For me she was the sweetest! Even though it's was still our first encounter, A smile forms on my face as I walked inside of the palace with happiness in mind, The sounds of my heels echo all throughout the palace. I kept on walking and then finally I reached my chambers, I opened the door then went inside before closing it.

Once I was inside my chambers, I took off my heels and put it on the shoe rack which was near the doorframe, A smile once again forms in my face as realizing that I just shook hands with Chloé and then suddenly I felt butterflies, the way my heart was pounding so fast that even I can hear it. I was so mesmerized by her beauty, The way her emerald eyes looks at mine makes me feel like I wanted to faint. The way her voice sounded like music in my ears is just so- Wait what am I thinking? Am I developing feelings for her?! No, no, no but I'm a princess! The way my thoughts started to go wild is giving me a migraine.. Thankfully, someone knocked on my door making me go back to reality.

【I'm trying to improve :( 】
Charlotte made her way towards the door before she opened it only to see her younger siblings outside looking at her, She somehow finds it creepy.. Opening your door then your siblings was like just staring at the door and wait till you open it? She quickly snapped out of her thoughts as a smile forms on her face. She lets them in her room before then closing the door once again, Her siblings are now sitting on her bed.“Eric, Noah, You're supposed to be in bed” She said as she placed both of her hands on her hips “But I was asleep!” Eric said along with having a pout on his face. “I woke him up cause I can't sleep”.

“Can you sing us a song, please?” Eric asked her with his eyes sparkling,Charlotte let's out a sigh before sitting in between the two of her siblings, “Just one song okay?” The two boys nodded in excitement as they were willing to listen on whatever song their sister was going to sing.          

🎐【Rises the moon - liana flores】

“Days seem sometimes as if they'll never end,
Sun digs it heels to taunt you
But after sunlit days,one thing stays the same
Rises the moon”

Eric rested his head on her shoulder while Noah does the same thing he did.

“Days fade into a watercolor blur,
Memories swim and haunt you
But look into the lake, shimmering like smoke
Rises the moon”

Footsteps can be heard echoing all throughout the empty corridors of the palace.

“Oh-oh , close your weary eyes
I promise you that soon the autumn comes
To darken fading summer skies
Breathe, breathe, breathe.”

The gentleness and the soothing tone of voice that Charlotte has made them felt sleepy, As Eric fell asleep quickly meanwhile Noah was still listening to his sister.

After a while a knock was heard on Charlotte's door, Noah sat up straight while Charlotte Laid Eric's head on a pillow. She walks towards The huge door before opening it only to see, Mary, The twins nanny. She bowed down before greeting the princess a pleasant evening, “I am so sorry to bother you, Your majesty.” Mary said before standing up straight only earning a smile from Charlotte.

“Oh it's Alright.. What's the matter? Is there something wrong?” Charlotte politely asked the woman in front of her, “Yes, Your majesty, In fact Before I went outside the twins chamber they are already asleep but when I checked on them again I was greeted by an empty room.” She said with a worried expression on her face.

“Oh, You don't need to worry much, They went here because they said they couldn't sleep” Charlotte said While watching Mary sigh in relief “I am really sorry, Your majesty, I made sure that they were already asleep.. Was it perhaps a bad dream..?”.

“Well no actually, All I know is that Noah here.” She glanced back at Noah who was sitting in her bed while staring at his sleeping twin. “Wakes his twin up cause he can't sleep” She said chuckling a bit before looking back at Mary who has a Smile on her face.

“Are you gonna take them back to their chamber?” She asked once again before Mary nodded. Charlotte allowed her to step inside her room to take the twins, She picked Eric up gently not trying to wake him up while Noah held her hand.

Mary said her goodbyes as she bowed down before walking away with the two.
Charlotte closed her door before walking towards her bed and let's herself fell on the soft mattress beneath her, She let's out a sigh before closing her eyes.

                           “𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙.”