【10】

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙀𝙡𝙢𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙙
                【1956】
“𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔. That's what she said that left me with wide eyes, my heart was pounding so fast as I couldn't believe what I just heard,

‘What's that supposed to mean? I'm getting engaged by someone who doesn't know me much and a friend of mine confessing about her feelings for me?! This is soo... Stressing me out.. Should I accept it..? I mean... Oh forget it.’

“𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐞,” She said making me snapped out of my thoughts, I scratched the back of my neck, She sat down as she played with the flowing water with her delicate hands. I stared at her for a minute admiring her like I always do, before clearing my throat. She turned her gaze at me “𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?” She asked and I shook my head, I sat down beside her as we turned to watch the sunset.

“𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰.. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮..” She turned to look at me patiently waiting “𝐈 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞..” I lowered my head before starting to play with my fingers, “𝐖𝐡𝐲'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?” She asked and I let out a small smile, “𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭..” She held my hand in hers and lifted my chin up in a gentle manner, “𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞.” She said in a soft tone of her voice.

We were walking around the garden while talking about our daily lives on our kingdom, A minute or two we stopped on our tracks when we reached a bench, we sat down and before I knew it he puts his hand on my thigh, I forced on a smile on my face. “you look gorgeous under the moonlight” He compliments “Thank you.” I thanked him, He puts his hand on my cheek as he kissed me. I was taken up by his action, after pushing him away I was filled with anger, “𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?!” I raised my voice only to be earning a chuckle. “𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭?” He stood up putting a hand on my shoulder “𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐬.” He said before leaning in my ear and whispered “𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧..”

I finished off before hugging my knees, “𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞..” Tears forced it way down my cheeks, She let's out a sigh before putting a hand on my back. “𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞” That's what she said.

“𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?” I turned to look at her before letting out a smile, “𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧..” I said. “𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞..” She hummed in response before looking at me.
“𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭..?” She stared at me with a confused look “𝐇𝐮𝐡?” I let out a sigh before giving her a kiss on the cheek causing her to flinch as a tiny shade of red appears on both sides of her face. “𝐰-𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭..”

“𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 , 𝐓𝐎𝐎.