Harmony in Chaos

A couple hours have passed, and Tom eventually ended up going to the club with Yumi. He wore the suit she wanted, and they left. I'm really glad he was gone. It was so painful to watch Yumi get hurt constantly. Although, unfortunately, it is probably still happening while they are out with each other anyway. I sighed and went to go and change into some proper clothing. I struggled to find any until I consoled Ria, who helped me look for something casual. I thought about everything some more while sitting at the long ass dining table.

Bill, Georg, Gustav, Ria, and Lauren were also at the table. Ria sat by me. She had a Powerpuff Girls pajama set on. Bill and Georg were also in their pajama's. I looked toward the patio, the sun was already beginning to set. Jeez, my sleeping schedule is gonna be so out of whack for the next couple of days.

"Where's Morgan?" Ria asked Georg.

"Well... I kinda fell for it I guess" Georg laughed nervously.

I tilted my head in confusion "Fell for what?"

"I swear, she puts a spell on me. But I let her have my credit card to use at the mall today"

Looks like Morgan is gonna have a field day. It made me chuckle a bit.

"As she should" Lauren laughed and admired her freshly painted nails "I taught her well"

Georg smirked at her comment and nodded his head defeatedly.

Lauren wore a beautiful satin pajama set in a cream color. Her lengthy brown hair was falling along her back. She looked at Gustav, who sat beside her. He was dressed in everyday clothes and was clicking away on his laptop again, with the usual nervous expression overpowering all his other emotions. Lauren rubbed his back soothingly. I wondered what he was hacking today to make him look this perpetually worried all the time.

Bill began talking to Gustav and Georg happily. Ria nudged my arm to get my attention. She looked awfully giddy and excited about something.

"What's up?"

"Bill was so sweet last night" Ria whispered to me, since Bill was sitting literally right next to her "He helped me take all my makeup off, and this morning we painted our nails together while watching this new baking show" She giggled.

Bill still made me question if he really was a genuine person. It's best to keep your guard up, especially at a place like this. I mean, he did treat Ria very well and I don't think he has other women like Tom does so far. All suspicions aside, I can understand why Ria would like Bill as much as she did.

"I'm glad that you're happy" I smiled warmly at her.

Ria had been in her fair share of toxic relationships in the past. They would always end abruptly and dramatically.

It made me worried for her. When someone looks in the wrong places for love, it can be deadly.

I'm not gonna lie, so far, it seems Bill has been the only guy in her life that is treating her well for once. It made me really content knowing that Ria feels secure at least. But it's all so complicated, our situation. I don't know what to think of it.

I glanced over at Bill. He was laughing with everyone as Georg began cracking jokes while Gustav continued to look anxious. I wouldn't blame him though, being in a gang is probably extremely stressful and just insane in general. Then again, they probably chose this lifestyle themselves.

A lavish meal was brought out before us by a chef. There was so much food, my eyes alone were feasting. My mouth watered. What I saw was mainly seafood; lot's of sushi, rice, and crab.

"Thank you so much" Bill smiled at the chef as he thanked him.

He turned around to look at Ria, smiling warmly at her while holding both her hands with his as he spoke to her.