Screamin' From the Top of the World

"SHIT SHIT SHIT" Georg yelled as he ran across the kitchen whilst struggling to put on his belt, nearly tripping and falling on his face "Why are we doing this so last minute!"

"I didn't have the time to find any gifts!" I exclaimed, taking a seat on a kitchen stool.

Gustav had taken both Tom and Bill to the mall for a bit. This way, Georg and I could figure out gifts we could get for the twins. I couldn't believe that the both of us completely forgot to get presents for the twins. I mean seriously, it's one of the most important things for any good birthday party!

I saw Morgan walking into the kitchen with Lauren.

Morgan appeared to be extremely hungover. Not gonna lie, it kinda surprised me. I honestly didn't expect her to be the type that parties and drinks.

Morgan rubbed her eyes sleepily "Georg, calm down. You're making me more nervous!"

Luckily, it seemed like I wasn't the only one doing this last minute; it flew over Morgan's head as well.

Georg paced around the kitchen anxiously "I have a whole event to plan, a stage to set up, and now we don't have the most important thing for the boys; their gifts!"

He really did have a lot on his plate, the brothers wanted to perform in front of a large crowd on their birthday. Numerous people have already been invited to the event, and Georg wanted to make it even more extra by hosting a car meet after the performance. There's gonna be a bunch of expensive car brands that'll be showcased. It'll no doubt be a luxurious celebration.

Georg briskly approached Morgan and extended her hand out to place his car keys on it "Morgan, I gotta go. I will take a spare car in the garage. This way, I can drive to the place where the whole performance will be and organize everything. Please honey, find a gift from me to the boys while you are out looking for yours" he gently closed her hand that held the key and kissed Morgan on the cheek.

Morgan blushed "S-seriously! I can't believe you"

Georg winked at Morgan before shouting out "love you!" To her while running towards the garage door like a madman.

Morgan whipped her head back as he ran "love you too!" She yelled out, fanning herself nervously while sitting down at one of the kitchen stools next to me.

"Ugh, the Kaulitz brothers are practically his family. Despite all that, he can't even pick out a gift for them!" Morgan sighed heavily.

"Georg has a lot on his mind. Plus, he is helping plan an entire event today" I remarked.

Lauren walked over to us and patted the distressed Morgan on the back "Nah, men ain't shit"

I laughed a bit at Laurens comment "Has Gustav been getting on your nerves?"

"No, he's great. We just gotta stick together. After all, some of us didn't ask to be part of this group. Including you. But of course, love gets in the way of it all. Right Taylor?"

I broke eye contact with Lauren. She wasn't wrong, I really was in love with Tom Kaulitz. I didn't think it to be obvious of me, but I guess it was. When I first saw Tom, I didn't want to like him at all. I especially didn't even want to be part of his group in the first place. Now, all that has changed. I enjoy spending time with everyone here, I've grown close to so many new people. Even operating the guns and learning combat training was something I enjoyed doing with Tom. It's like I've grown into someone I never would have imagined existed within me.

"Sure. Although if I were given a second chance to reclaim my past life, I wouldn't take it"

Lauren smiled "You really are a badass"