Who Are You, Really?

**Tom's pov**

Before I walked out of my room, I saw Taylor's expression. Her eyes were all red, I could tell that she had been crying for hours. After I closed the door behind me, I started walking downstairs and making my way towards the kitchen. I think I finally hit her breaking point. I've never seen her this distressed yet. Even after I killed Seiji she wasn't this upset.

I've never met someone like her. Taylor was different from the many women I've had, that's for sure. She didn't take shit from anyone; not even me. I chuckled to myself at the thought.

No girl ever really rejected me until Taylor. I didn't get it, I pass by all these women that are in the crowd at our car meets and their eyes are glued to me. Some of them even yank on my clothes just begging for me to stay and talk to'em. I'd say one word and that was enough for them to scream my name, so desperate just to get the smallest bit of attention from me. It's cute, I love that kind of attention. Just gets so repetitive nowadays.

I sat down at a stool that was by our kitchen island, my elbows leaned on top of the table. I looked out the glass patio doors and admired our luxurious backyard from afar.

It's something about Taylor that I really liked, I don't know what it was about that girl. It's just hard getting her out of my mind. She acted so different when she was intoxicated, much more forward. If I wanted to talk to her again though, I would probably need to explain myself.

The truth is, I shouldn't be getting involved with any more women at this point; or at least try. I need to keep my guard up. Especially now after all that's happened and is happening.

Can't trust anyone for shit.

I talked to Bill for a bit in his room, the time flew by as we spoke about what our next move should be since Yumi's body was nowhere to be found back at the parking lot. Oddly enough, Ria wasn't in the room with Bill like she always was. I did hear Ria and Taylor arguing with each other when I opened the door to my room, they're probably isolating themselves from each other now.

Bill worked quickly and efficiently, but this time he wasn't fast enough to find and hide Yumi's body. Should have been quicker. Bill was too busy dropping Taylor off, and I was too riled up from my adrenaline rush after having to shoot Yumi. That's what always happened, I lost myself in situations like that. Not much I could do about it, especially when I got agitated in those moments; it could have been much worse.

Later that day, I found Taylor laying on one of the chaise lounges that were lined in front of our pool. Or I should say, Georg's goofy pool. His design choices for this project were interesting to say the least.

I walked out the patio doors, it was still a bit light out and fireflies danced around here and there. Taylor was hunched over wearing a black bathing suit, it looked like she was deep in thought as she just stared at the ground.

"Taylor"

My eyes looked at her bare legs shamelessly. Taylor looked up at me and didn't say anything.

"I want you to go out with me. Get ready and we can be on our way"

"Where?" Her face had a sorrowful expression as she spoke.

My eyes lit up a bit from hearing her voice "It's a restaurant that mainly serves ramen. I found it while driving around"

"Ok" She responded quickly and robotically.

I was starting to get a bit ticked off at her short answers, she doesn't usually respond this way. Whatever. I'll explain everything soon enough. If she doesn't get it through her head, it'll tell me if she's worth my time.