Dancing with Fate

The night arrived. Before I knew it, I was in Bill's car. Apparently, Tom was hanging out with Yumi today. Bill was driving me to a nightclub that he knew Tom and Yumi were currently at. I wondered where Tom takes his other women. I only knew about Kristina and Yumi so far. For all I know, there could be 10 more.

As I gazed out my window, I saw how the stars spread across the Tokyo sky. There was not a single cloud in the stratosphere to cover them up. The streets were lit up just as they always were and people seemed to be running to shops and restaurants still. I couldn't help but look out my window for most of the ride, it had been a while since I went out somewhere. This whole week has been me being miserable locked in one place. Sure, it was nice the first couple of days, it is a mansion with endless activities like a movie theatre and even a room dedicated to gaming. But my days were starting to get so repetitive. I needed to get out.

Because Ria, Bill, and Lauren had given me a whole new look, I was ready to take on the night. Lauren picked out a gorgeous flowy and sparkly black dress for me that was paired with black high heels that also sparkled, the heels had a white color at the bottom of them. The outfit looked so costly, I was afraid of getting anything dirty. The sparkles on my dress glimmered every time I moved even slightly. I felt a surge of confidence bursting over me. I loved the way I looked. I felt expensive. My makeup was so dark and mysterious, I don't think I have ever tried this kind of style before. I adored it.

I remembered where Bill was taking me, and I felt a bit of anxiety stirring up within me. I had no clue how Tom would react if he saw me like this. All I knew was I had to own it.

I look hot, and that's final. I have to keep telling myself that instead of freaking out and overthinking.

Bill sped up as we got on the highway, his eyes lost in the speed of his Audi. The other cars on the road quickly darted to the side, allowing Bill to bolt through straight ahead without any trouble. It looked like even regular drivers did not dare mess with the cars of Tokio Hotel. I still couldn't believe Tom made such astounding cars from scratch. He must be some kind of smartass to come up with something this revolutionary.

As Bill got off the highway, we were back on a different street in Tokyo darting past slow drivers. Bill showed no mercy to anyone on the road that was dragging ass. I really thought we would crash a couple times as we sped past numerous drivers. After a couple minutes, we began slowing down at a building that was colored black with a bunch of neon signs plastered around it. Some signs had naked women, and others were just random kissy lips. At the very top, there was a ginormous white neon sign that read "Luxe Lounge'', which was the name of the club. It looked like it had three floors to it.

"Here we are!" Bill exclaimed.

I looked at the building, I was nervous again. Maybe it was silly of me to ever come here in the first place. I'm gonna look so desperate just showing up wherever Tom is. Plus, it's a club; there's gonna be so many drunk people throwing up everywhere and screaming nonsense. Maybe we should just drive back...

My thoughts got interrupted as Bill's hand suddenly grasped mine "Remember, have fun, and party like there's no tomorrow!" he smiled and chuckled.

I sighed "I guess I'll try, but I make no promises. I'm just so nervous; I'm not the kind of person that goes and parties all that often"

"Don't let your fear stop you from experiencing life. You look gorgeous honey, you need to show yourself off more" Bill was looking at me seriously now "Taylor, if anyone tries to fuck with you, call me, text me, whatever. I'll be there"

His kind words made me feel slightly better "Ok, I will" Who knew what these guys were capable of if someone ever attempted to mess with me in the first place.