Withering

"You know where they are" Kristina said, her entire demeanor completely altered to that of a wicked one. Even her voice transitioned into sadistic tone.

"What are you talking about?"

Kristina laughed loudly before speaking again "The blueprints!"

I didn't feel my body shake in fear anymore. The only thing I could do was take in what was happening. I breathed in and out deeply.

As I looked at the tall woman, I could tell she desperately wanted those blueprints. Just another dumbass wanting to ruin Tom Kaulitz. I should have known, everything about Kristina was sketchy from the start. She never actually liked Tom. As Lauren told me before I entered the party, Kristina treated Tom more like a thing for her to flaunt. Everyone turned to look at Tom once he chose a woman to put his arm around. All that fame, power, and glory is something Kristina was yearning for this entire time. Tom would never be enough for her, but getting her hands on the blueprints on the other hand could lead to her ultimate success. It would help her get to the top of the top, Kristina would be rich beyond belief. Her daddy would be proud of her for once if she had those blueprints. How Laughable.

"I don't know where Tom keeps the-"

Kristina nudged Kiyomi against my forehead some more "As if I believe that. Tom adores you!"

Tom? Adoring me? That's hilarious. There's no chance. It took days just for me to go out somewhere with him. He is always touching on Kristina and looking at other women. Hell, even last night as soon as Kristina came up to us he already lost interest in me. So why would she say this?

I chuckled "He adores ME? That's funny. Tom only cares about having as many women on him as possible. He could care less about me"

"No, I see the way he looks at you. Tom doesn't even look at me that way. The way he talks to you..." Kristina shoved Kiyomi even harder against my head, I flinched at the lethal weapon "I'm not fucking dumb Taylor!"

I shut my eyes. God, so this is it? This is where it all ends? Kristina isn't believing me at all. I slowed down my breathing a bit. I was ready for this nightmare to end.

My mind grabbed on to what Kristina said to me. I didn't think Tom liked me that much at all. Is he actually in love or something? It seemed like such a reach though. He's noncommittal, and I'm just another girl. Why would I be any different from the rest he picked?

"If you won't tell me where they are, fine. I'll just blow your brains out and tell Tom you killed yourself" Kristina ran a finger down her cheek "Boohoo. After that, I'll fuck Tom. Since I'll be his one and only he will tell me where those papers are. Then I'll just eliminate him too!"

My eyes shot open, she's gonna kill Tom?

"It's a shame. He really knew how to show me a good time. Yet, he doesn't do that with you, because he values you" Kristina leaned over next to my ear and whispered "That's why you're a filthy fucking liar, and can die as one"

The silence was deafening. Up until I heard the colossal doors to the room we were in open wide, hitting against the wall thunderously. Ria was standing there, her face was calm at first; until it changed to a stunned expression as she looked upon Kristina and I.

I could feel death breathing down on me.

"TAYLOR!" Ria screamed.

Kristina turned her head to see the disturbance. Ria only made one frantic step forward before an arm came up around her, the person squeezed Ria against their body tightly. I could discern the curly hair of the person holding Ria. I finally realized that it was Frank, the bouncer, who was restraining her. She struggled and flailed around in a panic; up until Frank's other arm raised a knife slowly against Ria's neck. Kristina laughed at the sight.