Acceptance

**1 week later**

I groaned angrily while laying on the couch.

I was really perplexed as to why Tom didn't want to take me out. Not that I ever liked him, but I could not escape from this place at all. I'm quite literally locked in. I think? Anyways, it gets boring being in here really fast. I haven't left the mansion for a full week now, while Tom has been going out with Yumi and god knows how many other women this entire time. My jealousy over Ria, Lauren, and Morgan just continued to grow as I saw them leaving the house whenever they wanted to with their guys.

Speaking of the devil, I saw Lauren over at the corner of my eye as I painfully began switching the channels on TV constantly.

She looked over at me with a worried expression "You good Taylor?"

"I'm just confused"

Lauren nodded her head "Gosh, aren't we all? I can't decide if I want to buy Miu Miu or more Chanel"

If only that was my only problem in life "You seem like a Chanel kind of girl" I remarked.

"Fair"

"So the thing that has been confusing me; Tom has been going out with Yumi and a bunch of other women this entire week"

Lauren smirked.

"It's not like that" I made sure to clarify "I'm tired of being imprisoned in this big ass cave"

She walked over and sat next to me on the couch. I wondered if Lauren knew how much I wanted out of this place. I'm not sure if any of that would even be possible, I know too much about the gang. I mean, I literally kinda live here now and know where they reside. I'm one of Tom's women now too, so I would probably be a threat to the gang if I got out.

But then how come Ria got to leave all the time? I had so many questions that will probably go unanswered. This couch has been my bed this whole time. I refused to go back into Tom's room and sleep in the same bed as him. Especially after seeing Yumi barge in.

"I know just the right medicine for a situation like this" Lauren smiled.

"What is it?"

Her head whipped around and she began yelling out "Bill! Ria! We have a makeover on our hands!"

My eyes widened, awe hell no. I do not need any makeup or any kind of fancy shebang today. I would much rather be comfy right now than overdress for no reason.

"Wait no-"

"Taylor, by the time we are done with your look, you'll be the hottest woman on the streets of Tokyo. All eyes will be on you" Lauren winked at me as Bill and Ria came running down the stairs.

Just the opposite of what I would ever want, have everyone staring at me. My stomach turned. This wasn't the response I was hoping for at all.

"I heard makeover and we arrived as fast as we could!" Bill cheerfully exclaimed while holding a black makeup bag, Ria held a curling iron and hairbrush.

I guess maybe this will help me grab Tom's attention. He does like girls with the skimpiest clothes and probably ones with lots of makeup, it'll help me lure him in. That way, he can trust me to go out of the house more often. Anything just to get out, I didn't care about escaping anymore.

I am not sure what I would do if Tom made a move on me though. I feel like I'm not prepared for that. Not that I liked him...

I don't like him.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this" I groaned some more and shoved my face into the nearest pillow that was on the couch.

"You have to own it Taylor, be confident in yourself" Lauren tried to cheer me up, as if it was that easy.