His Burning Desire

**4 days later**

I could feel Tom hugging me from behind, his head rested on my shoulder as I gazed through the vast window in his room. My cheeks flushed red from just feeling his touch. The night sky was dolloped with stars, and I could hear cicadas loudly echoing through the trees even though we were inside. Lately, it has been painfully hot outside. I never liked the heat. Therefore, I allowed the mansion to envelop me with its constant cool air. At one point, we all ended up wearing hoodies indoors despite the weather outside being around 90 degrees. The humidity didn't help. Currently, I was wearing some casual indoor clothes, a hoodie and leggings. Tom was still in one of his everyday outfits. Today, he wore a dark t-shirt with a gray and black headband along with baggy jeans.

Having Tom so close to me seemed so out of this world, it still felt like he could just find some other girl to be with. I got so used to him just leaving me and going out with someone else that I would get shocked when he would get overprotective towards me. Yet, here I am as his girlfriend now. Just thinking about it made my stomach fill with butterflies.

"Your tattoo is healing fast, it suits you" Tom whispered, his voice sounded so gentle.

"I wanted to do it for Ria"

Tom lowered his arms at his side. When I turned to look up at him, tears streamed down my face. He embraced me tightly.

"I could've saved her..." I said quietly, my breath became irregular through my cries.

Tom stopped and looked into my eyes seriously, holding onto both of my shoulders as he spoke "no. You did everything you could have in that moment" he studied my facial expression as he continued speaking "don't blame yourself anymore"

It was hard for me not to.

"I'll try" I said, nodding my head slowly.

Tom began soothingly rubbing my arm. It made my heart beat steady as he continued, his words felt like honey to my ears.

"Is Bill ok?" I haven't heard from his brother in a bit, it made me worried...

He broke away from my gaze "he misses Ria, he felt that she was his soul mate"

I bit the inside of my cheek anxiously.

Tom looked back at me, his eyes filling with reassurance "it'll be ok Taylor"

Despite his words, I couldn't help but worry for his brother. When we first met, we became friends very quickly. I was constantly hesitant about Bill at first, but he only continued to prove me wrong and showed how kind he was over and over again. I felt silly ever doubting him in the first place. Right now, all I could do was hope for Bill to remain strong.

I tried to lighten the mood a bit, so I asked Tom while chuckling "did you hear? Georg ate all of Bill's skittles"

Tom paused for a second, then laughed "we both did"

I gasped, smacking him playfully on the arm "you asshat!"

"Sharing is caring" Tom said, raising his hands in the air while grinning.

I shook my head at the perpetrator "you sure are interesting, Tom Kaulitz. Very interesting"

Tom continued to snicker to himself as he sauntered towards the window, his gaze fixated on the night sky. The moon was the only light in the blanket of darkness that was laid out before us, and it casted a perfect glow on Tom's features. He shot me a seductive glance and teasingly played with his lip piercing. A slow, deliberate walk brought him back to my space.

With every step he took, he started pushing me back a bit until I tumbled onto his bed. The plush, inviting sheets cushioned my fall. I laughed a bit. It felt as though I had landed on a cloud.