Part 9 - Late For School

The next day

Min Ah : Arghh~ Where is Hera?! It's already 6.45 a.m. I try to call her. -taking out her phone-

Min Ah trying to call Hera...

Min Ah : Arghh! She's not picking up her phone! I think I better go to school first... It's getting late now...

At Hera's house

Hera's Mom : Hera! What time are you going to wake up?! Wake up!!!

No response from Hera...

Hera's Mom : Hera... -try to wake Hera gently- Wake up sweetie... -give up- It's already getting late now!! Are you not going to school?!

Hera : Ermm... 5 more minutes mom...

Hera's Mom : "Ohh... When I wake her up gently only then she give response... Haizz... this kid..." Faster get up from the bed.. Go and wash your face now. You're getting late to school. I'm going to prepare your breakfast now...

Hera : Ermm...

At school

Min Ah : Hi V! Why are you so early today?

V : *grinned* Hehe... I purposely came early to school...

Min Ah : Where are the others?

V : Others? *confused*

Min Ah : I mean your friends... Haha *smile*

V : Ooh... They'll come later. Min Ah, you looks cute when you smile ^^ *smiling*

Min Ah : *blushing* Have you prepare for the test? -change topic-

V : Not yet... You?

Min Ah : Yeah... I read already...

V : Can you explain it to me? I don't understand...

Min Ah : Which one you don't understand?

V : All... Hehe... *shy*

Min Ah explaining to V...

(Back to Hera)

Hera's Mom : She's still not waking up... Haizz... I have to use another method... -walk into Hera's room-

Splashhh!!!

Hera : Aahhh! Cold!!! -get up immediately-

Hera's Mom : Are you getting up now? *crossing hand*

Hera : Eomma!! Even if you want to wake me up, can you please don't pour water on me?! Look!  I'm all wet! *nagging*

Hera's Mom : You see what time is it now...

Hera : Omo! 7.10! I'm late for school! Eomma, why you didn't wake me up earlier?!

Hera's Mom : You are the one who won't wake up...

Hera rushed to the bathroom and get ready for school...

At school

JHope : Morning Min Ah!

Min Ah : Morning ^^

JHope : Where's Hera? Is she absent today?

Min Ah : I also don't know...

JHope : Ooh... Then I'm going to my seat now *smile*

JHope sit at his own seat

Jin : That weird girl is not coming today?

JHope : I have no idea... Wae?

Jin : It's a good thing if she absent... My life become more peaceful *happy*

JHope : You really hate her that much?

Jin : The first day I came to this school I've been made fun of her. You know how hateful it is? I really dislike her.

JHope : Don't hate her too much. Later you'll fall in love with her. Hahaha! *joking*

Jin : No thank you. I don't have the energy to beat her. How about  you? She's your cup of tea right?

JHope : Ermm... I don't know *act innocent*

Ms. Hyosung entered the class...

Ms. Hyosung : Ok class. Get back to your seat now. I'm going to start the test. -looks at Hera's seat- Where's Hera?

Min Ah : I don't know, teacher...

Ms. Hyosung : Okay, never mind. We'll start the test without her. Test will end at 8 a.m.

Ms. Hyosung gave out the test paper to all students...

Ms. Hyosung : Okay you may start now.

At the same time, Hera who was rushing to school...

Hera : Arghh! It's already 7.45 a.m! I'm doomed! Ms. Hyosung must have started the test now...

# What will happen to Hera? Will she be able to take her test? Pls read the next part  \(^o^)/ #