Part 27 - Phone Call

Flashback recess time~

Hera : Me and Min Ah are going out for a while...

Suga : Where are you going?

Min Ah : It's none of your business...

Min Ah and Hera were just going to the washroom... Only left the 7 guys in the class along with other students... At that time, Jin saw Jimin, V and JHope were laughing...

Jin : What are you guys laughing at?

JHope : Haha... Nothing...

RM : You better tell us... *threatening*

Jimin : It's nothing. Really.

Suga : V!!

V : Yes?? We are laughing because Hera's alone at home tonight... Is it wrong?

Jimin and JHope both tapped their own forehead... They can't believe that V will actually tell them the truth...

RM : Is that funny?

V : To an alien like me, it's funny...

JHope / Jimin : I'm not an alien... =.="

Everyone laughed... That's how Jin knew that Hera was alone at home that night...

________________________________________________________________________

*Present*

Jin went to the cashier and paid for the food... When he left the convenience store and was about to go to Hera's house, he realized that he doesn't even know where's Hera staying...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin's POV

I've bought some food for Hera and decided to go to her house. But then I realized that I don't even know her address. I can't just ask her address from that three (Jimin, V, JHope)... Sure they will be curious why I want to know her address... Hmm... Whatever... I think I'll just call Hera and ask for it...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Hera's Home

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hera's POV

Aahhh~ So boring~ There's no one to chat with me... Usually at this time I'll be telling around my parents about my school and they'll be nagging around and ask me to sleep early... Hmmm... I missed them so much (ㅠ.ㅠ) Suddenly my phone is ringing... I saw Jin's name showed up on the screen... I'm wondering why is he calling me at this late hour... Lazily, I swipe the answer key and pick up the phone...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*On The Phone*

Hera : Hello?

Jin : Hello? Hera! It's me! Jin.

Hera : I know... Why are you calling me?

Jin : Mmm... I want to ask... What's your house address?

Hera : Why would you want to know my address?

Jin : Just tell me! I want to give you something...