Part 14 - Problem Solved

Hera : Really?

Jin : *nod* Yeah...

Hera : If you want me to forgive you, I want you to... hmmm... *thinking*

Jin : Do what?

Hera : I want you to do aegyo (act cute) ^^ *smiling*

Jin : Mwo?! No way!

Hera : Fine... If you don't do it, I won't forgive you... *crossing hand*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin's POV

I've apologized to her but she asked me to do aegyo?! I never did it in front of a girl before... Arghh... What should I do?! Should I do it? If I don't, she won't forgive me... Aishh! Why did I say that I'm willing to do anything for her?! Arghh..!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin : Okay... I'll do it...*unwillingly*

Hera : You may start...*smile*

Jin took a deep breath and exhaled slowly... He stared at Hera then he started to do aegyo...

Jin : So... how was it? Is it ok? *embarrassed*

Hera : Mmm... Ok... You looks cute...

Jin : "Did she just say 'cute'?" *shy*

Hera's compliment caused Jin to feel shy... He wants to turn around but he accidentally trip on the table and fall down... He fall down and his butt fall on the cake that he bought for Hera... Hera laughed when she saw the process...

Hera : Haha... Are you ok?

Jin : I'm ok... Hahaha... *awkward + embarrassed*

Hera : Hahaha -help Jin to get up-

Jin : Haha... Thanks...

Hera : You're welcome... *smile*

Jin : Ahh... The cake... *holding the cake* How about I treat you a lunch?

Hera : Okay... as long as not in the school...

Jin : So where do you want to go?

Hera : Anywhere is ok except school...

Jin : Ok... So, after school?

Hera : Ok

Riinnggg~

Recess time is over and all of the students went back to their own class... Min Ah entered the class... Then she noticed that Hera looks happy compared to this morning... She walked over to Hera's seat...

Min Ah : Now you're smiling... Just now your mood is completely down but you look so happy now... Is there any good thing happened just now?

Hera : Hehe... Someone just cheered me up just now... That's why I'm smiling *smile*

Min Ah : Who? *curious*

JHope : *interrupt* Of course it's me! Right Hera? *smiling*

Hera : Ahaha... yeah yeah... *whisper to Min Ah* Just now Jin apologized to me...

Min Ah : Jinjja? How he apologize?

Hera : Hahaha *thinking of the scene where Jin fall down and sat on the cake* He just apologize...

Min Ah : Hera~ Tell me please ~

Hera : Ani...

Min Ah : I'll get angry if you don't tell me *crossed hand*

Hera : Later I'll tell you...OK?

Min Ah : Arasseo...

Ms. Hyosung entered the class

Ms. Hyosung : Now I'm going to announce your result for the test that day. The highest mark is 85%.

Student 1 : Teacher, who is that person?

Ms. Hyosung : Rap Mon

The students gave RM an applause... They didn't expect that he's smart enough to get high marks... Everyone got back their paper... Except Jimin, V, Min Ah, Hera and JHope...

Hera : JHope, why we haven't get our paper back?

JHope : I don't know either...

Ms. Hyosung : Hera! JHope! Min Ah! Jimin! V! You all come here. I have something to talk to you...

Five of them walk towards their teacher...

Hera : Yes teacher? *curious*

Ms. Hyosung : -return their paper- Jimin, Min Ah, V, what's wrong with you three? Min Ah, you're always get good results before... Why now you only get 25%? V and Jimin... I know you're still new here, but I believe that you can get higher marks than this... You two also get 25%...

Min Ah, V and Jimin looked down...

Ms. Hyosung : Hera! JHope! What's wrong with you two?! You both get zero marks for this test! Hera you're the worst! You didn't answer the questions at all! What's wrong with you?!

Hera : I don't have enough time... Hehe...

JHope : Hahahaha *laughing at Hera*

Ms. Hyosung : *stare at JHope* How about you? You simply write the answer as you like... Did you read the book?

JHope : It's not that I didn't read... It's just that my brain can't remember anything... Hehe...

Ms. Hyosung : Ok... I'll give you 1 week to do revision. After 1 week, you all will have to retake the test. You know that this subject is compulsory to pass... So, I want you all to pass the test. Clear?

Five of them : Yes teacher...

Ms. Hyosung : Ok... Get back to your own seat.

They all went back to their seats... Hera and JHope looked at each other and started to laugh... On the other hand, V was laughing at Min Ah...

V : Hahaha...

Min Ah : Why are you laughing?

V : I'm laughing at you... Hahahaa...

Min Ah : Wae?

V : You said that you read the book and you even explained it to me... But at the end, all wrong... Hahaha... You taught me the wrong things is it? Hahahaa...

Min Ah : No... I just misunderstand the questions only... *embarrassed*

V : Hahaha

Ms. Hyosung : V? Is there any funny story that you want to share with us?

V : Ani... Hehe... *smile*

The class goes on...

After school

Hera : Jin, let's go! *happy*

Jin : You looked excited...

Hera : Hehe... Someone is going to buy food for me, of course I'm happy ^^ *smiling*

JHope : Buy food? Hera, where are you going?

Hera : I'm going out with Jin... Wae?

JHope : I want to join...

Jin : Andwae...

JHope : Hey guys! Jin hyung is going to treat us food!

Jimin : Jinjja?!

JungKook : Yay!!!

V : Yahoo!!!

RM : I can save my money today... *smile*

Suga : Cool...

Min Ah : Hera, is it true?!

Hera : Yup! Hahaha... "Jin, pity you... Kekeke...."

Jin : Haizzz... Looks like l'm going to bankrupt today... *sigh*

-To be continued...-