Part 24 - Jealousy

Min Ah & Hera : AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! *hugging each other*

Hera & Min Ah was shocked and automatically hugged each other... They turned their head and they saw 3 guys were laughing at them...

Hera : JHOPE!!!

Min Ah : V!!!

Min Ah & Hera : JIMIN!!!

Min Ah & Hera give the 3 of them a death glare...

Jimin : Oh ohh... The 2 lioness are angry...

V : Run for your life!

JHope : RUNN!!!

Then the chasing game started... 2 girls vs 3 guys... Of course the girls can't win over them... So they gave up...

Hera : Ok! I gave up! Ha...ha... *panting* I'm exhausted... *sit down*

Min Ah : Ha... ha... Me too... *sit down*

Jimin : Aigoo... Our best friends are tired...

JHope : Hahaha... Don't you want to chase us anymore?

Min Ah & Hera : No! *pout*

V : Haha... Sorry to scare you 2... but it's fun to scare people... Haha... Right JHope, Jimin?

JH & JM : Haha... yeah...

After a while, the class has started to become noisy as most of the students have came to school...

V : Hera, I want to sit on my place... Get up...

Hera : I'm lazy to move...

V : Faster... I want to sit ah...

Hera : I don't want... I'm lazy to move...

V : Ok... You wait here... I call JHope...

Hera : Do I care? Min Ah, you don't mind if I sit here right?

Min Ah : Yeah

V : You don't care huh? Ok...

V went to JHope and whispered something to him... JHope smirked after he heard what V told him...

JHope : Min Ah, can you stand up for a while?

Min Ah : Wae?

Hera : Why did you ask her to stand up? Isn't this her seat?

JHope : Just get up for a while...

Min Ah get up from her seat...

V : Min Ah, you stand here... Give them some space...

Min Ah & Hera : Space?

V : -pull Min Ah to stand beside him- Just stand here... Hehe... *smirk*

Hera : What are you guys trying to do? I don't get it...

JHope : I'm not doing anything... Just...

Hera : Just what?

JHope didn't answer Hera's question and just carried Hera in bridal style... V smiled while Min Ah was startled...

Jimin : Wooo~ Newly wed couple!

The class : Wooo~ woo~ *cheering*

Hera : Yaa! Put me down! *embarrassed*

JHope : I will... -put Hera down on her own seat- Here you are...

Hera : *hit JHope's arm* You! *angry + embarrassed*

JHope : Next time don't be lazy OK? If you're lazy again, I will just carry you like this again... Hahaha... but you really are heavy... *massaging his arm*

Hera : Arghh! *angry + embarrassed* Yaa!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JHope's POV

V came to me and whispered something to my ear... He ask me to carry Hera back to her seat... Haha... I just agree with him and I carried her in bridal style... I saw her face was blushing... Haha... She looks really cute at the moment... but she's really heavy... Hahaha...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hera's POV

This is crazy! I didn't expect that V is crazy enough to ask JHope to carry me... If he carried me with the normal way I'm ok with it... but... he carried me in bridal style! Arghh!! Plus with Jimin calling us a newly wed couple?! Arghh!!!! It's so embarrassing! The whole class was watching us... OMG! This is soooo embarrassing! Where should I hide my face now? ><

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin's POV

I saw JHope carried Hera in class... I swear! I'm really jealous right now! Besides, I have to carry this Haneul's bag! Arghh! If not because of Haneul who came late to school, I'll be the one who get to carry Hera just now! Arghh!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flashback~

Jin : Where is she? I'm tired of standing here... Aish... Wasting my time...

Haneul : Have you been waiting for a long time?

Jin : Yes... I've waited for you since last century... Do you think that I'm a pole standing here waiting for you?!

Haneul : Who are you to scold me?! Remember! You are my slave for now... S.L.A.V.E... SLAVE!

Jin : "Arghh! Be patient... Jin, be patient..." Yeah, I know... No need to spell it out for me... So? What do you want me to do now?

Haneul : Oh! I just want you to help carry my bag to class... That's all... My shoulder are aching...

Jin : Carry it yourself... I'm lazy to carry it...

Haneul : Hey! Remember our agreement?

Jin : Ok ok... Give me your bag...

Haneul : Here! -pass the bag to Jin-

~End of Flashback~

At the time when they both entered the class, Jin saw JHope was carrying Hera... However, he acted as if he didn't saw it... He entered the class like normal and gave Haneul her bag...

Jin : Here! Your bag...

Haneul : Thanks...

The whole class were murmuring... Including Hera and Min Ah...

Jin : *sit at his place* What?

Hera : You help her to carry her bag? So sweet~ Haha...

Jin : Why? Are you jealous?

Hera : No... Why do I have to be jealous? Right JHope?

JHope : Yeah... Are you 2 dating?

Jin : No...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin's POV

Why does Hera have to mention JHope's name every time I talk to her? Can't she just don't mention his name just for 1 day? Does Hera has feeling towards JHope? But her expression doesn't show that she has feeling towards JHope... Ahhh... Enough Jin... Enough... Maybe it's just your own imagination... Don't think too much on it...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-To be continued...-