Part 33 - Preparation for Pajamas Party

After School

Hera was packing her stuff, ready to go home, "Don't come too early or too late, OK?"

"Okay Boss! Haha," They all laughed. They're excited to go to Hera's house for pajamas party.

Hera stood beside Min Ah and whispered to her, "Min Ah, you have to come early to my house..."

Min Ah nodded, "Ok ok..."

After Hera done packing her stuff, "Min Ah, let's go to your house to take your clothes first. After that we go to the supermarket to buy something then we go to my house. OK?" Hera joint her index finger with her thumb and the other three fingers pointing up, making an "OK" sign.

"Ok! Kkaja!" Min Ah held Hera's hand and they both left the class.

"Annyeong!" Min Ah and Hera both said to the boys while waving their hand before they leave the class.

"Annyeong!" BTS boys waved back.

At Min Ah's House

"Eomma! I'm back! Hera's here too!" Min Ah said right after she opened the door. They went into the house and took off their shoes before going to the living room.

Min Ah's mom came out from the kitchen, then Hera bowed to her and greeted, "Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma!" Hera stood up straight after she greeted her and smiled.

"Oh! Hera ah, annyeong!" Min Ah's mother smiled, "Long time no see, how are you now? Is your parents in a good condition?"

Hera smiled and answered, "Nae... Hehe..."

"Her parents went to Jeju Island," Min Ah said to her mom.

"Jinjja?" Min Ah's mom widened her eyes and looked at Hera.

Hera answered shyly, "Nae... Haha..."

"Eomma, can I stay at Hera's house tonight?" Min Ah asked her mom.

"Wae? Did her parents allow it?" Min Ah's mom asked.

"Ahjumma," Hera said to Min Ah's mom, "Actually my parents went to Jeju Island to celebrate their wedding anniversary, so I'm alone at home. That's why I invite her to sleep over tonight. Is it ok?" Hera asked for Min Ah's mom's permission.

"Oh I see..." Min Ah's mom nodded.

"Eomma, can I stay over her house tonight? Please~" Min Ah held her mom's hand and acted cute.

"Ermm... Okay... You can stay at her house tonight," Min Ah's mom smiled at her.

Min Ah was so happy. She kissed her mom's left cheek, "Gomawo eomma! You're the best! Hera, let's go to my room!" Min Ah pulled Hera's hand and bring her to the room.

"Let's go!" Hera said excitedly.

So, Hera and Min Ah went to Min Ah's bedroom...

Hera sat on Min Ah's bed and said, "Don't bring too much clothes. Just bring some proper clothes is enough."

"I know," Min Ah answered while busy searching for her clothes.

"I lie down on your bed for a while," Hera lied down on Min Ah's bed, waiting for her to pack her clothes.

"Haha... Do as you like. I've know you for years. You just can't stand it when you saw a bed. Right?" Min Ah grinned.

"Hehe..." Hera used the blanket to cover half of her face.

After about 15 minutes, Min Ah was done packing her clothes. She went into the bathroom to change her clothes. Then, she walked over to Hera.