Part 15 - An Accident

As what Jin has promised to Hera, BTS and the two girls went to Caffe Bene...

When they entered the cafe, Jin accidentally bumped into a girl...

The coffee that was being hold by the girl spilled...

Jin : Hey! Are you blind?! Look what have you done to my shirt!

XXX : You're the one who is blind! Pay me back my coffee!

Jin : Why do I have to pay it back?! My shirt got dirty because of you OK?!

Jimin : Woow~ Woow~ Calm down guys... People are looking at us...

Jin : She...!

XXX : What me?! Huh?!

Jimin : Miss, I'm really sorry for my friend's attitude... Jwesonghamnida... *bow*

XXX : Why did you apologize for him? He's the one who is in fault. -look at her watch- Arghh!! I'm late! And YOU! -pointing to Jin- Don't think that I will forget about this! Don't let me see you again! -left the cafe-

Hera : Jin, why don't you just apologize to her?

Jin : It's her fault. Why should I apologize?

Suga : Ego!

Jin : Yaa!!! I'm not!

Hera : Ok... Let's stop talking about this... Now, continue with our original plan... Jin!!!

Jin : Ok ok... I go and order it now... Take away OK? I don't have the appetite to eat now because of that bitch...

All : Nae...

The next day

Miss JiHyo : Class, you have new student today. -look at the new transfer student- Please come in and introduce yourself.

XXX : Annyeonghaseyo... Kim Ha Neul imnida... Nice to meet you... *cold expression*

Hera : Jin, JHope, it's the girl from yesterday...

JHope : She's in this class?! Jin, you're dead...

Miss JiHyo : Ha Neul, you may take your seat.

Ha Neul : Nae...

When Ha Neul was walking to an empty seat, she saw Jin... She glared at him... JHope and Hera witnessed her deadly glare...

JHope : Hyung, you're doomed...

Hera : You really are... -doing the cut off head gesture- *smirk*

Jin : *knock Hera's head* Are you trying to make fun of me? *angry*

Hera : Appeo! It hurts! You always hit my head... Don't make me punch you! *showing her fist* Haha... *laughing*

Jin : Seriously? You laugh even when you're angry? Don't tell me that you laugh when you're crying...

Hera : Exactly! Haha... I'm a happy baby anyway ^^ I'm happy 24/7 *showing peace sign*

Miss JiHyo : Hera! Jin! Don't make noise in my class! Or else you both will get punished!

Hera & Jin : Nae....

The class goes on...

Recess time

Ha Neul stayed in class... Hera who noticed it walk towards her seat...

Hera : Annyeong! I'm Hera *smile*

Ha Neul : Mmm... I'm Ha Neul...

Hera : Do you want to join us for recess? Let's go together.

Ha Neul : With you? *raised eyebrows*

Hera : Yeah ^^

Ha Neul : *smirk* No thanks... Please don't disturb me... *putting on earphones*

Hera went back to her friends...

Min Ah : Wae?

Hera : She say she don't want...

Min Ah : She looks arrogant...

Jin : Don't bother about her... Arrogant! *glared*

Jin purposely said the word "arrogant" loudly so that Ha Neul can hear it... Then, Ha Neul glared at Jin...

JungKook : Hyung... She's glaring at you...

Jin : So what? I don't care...

RM : Ok... I'm going for recess now...

Hera : Let's go!

They all left the class... Except Ha Neul...

-To be continued...-