Part 20 - Agreement

The next day in school

Hera : Good morning guys!

Min Ah : Morning ^^

V : Oh! Good morning!

Hera saw JHope at his seat... Hera smiled...

Hera : -grab JHope's shoulders- Yaa!! Good Morning!!!

JHope : Aahhhhh!!!

Hera : Hahahaha! Why are you shouting early in the morning?

JHope : Yesterday... Arghh! I don't want to talk about it... It's scary...

Hera : Tell me...

JHope : It's creepy...

Hera : JHope, am I not your friend? So you don't want to share the story with me? Ok... I understand...

*make sad face*

JHope : No... It's not like that... Ok ok... I'll tell you... Yesterday, after I sent you home, someone called me...

Hera : Then? *trying hard to hold her laughter*

JHope : So I answered the phone but there's no sound at all...Then I hang up the phone... Then it called me again and I picked it up... There's a voice where someone was laughing crazily and it's creepy!

Hera : Jinjja?! Seriously?! JHope, maybe the ghost likes you... Hahaha...

JHope : Gu Hera! You!

Hera : Sorry sorry... Hehe... You're such a coward... So, do you still want to send me back home tonight?

JHope : Of course! But I will ask V to accompany me...

Hera : As long as you are happy...

At the school gate, Jin was waiting for someone... Then he saw the girl that he was waiting for...

Jin : Ha Neul...

Ha Neul : Mwo? (What?)

Jin : I... I...

Ha Neul : Can you just say it?

Jin : I accept your offer...

Ha Neul : Jinjja? I don't really expect that you will accept it though...

Jin : Ermm... You promised that you won't tell anybody about it if I work as your slave right?

Ha Neul : Nae... I won't break the promise...

Jin : Arasseo... Ha Neul...

Ha Neul : Wae?

Jin : How long do I have to work for you?

Ha Neul : Actually I plan to make you my slave forever...

Jin : What?!

Ha Neul : Don't worry... I'm not that cruel OK? 1 month is enough...

Jin : Arasseo... "You said that you're not cruel but to me you are still cruel enough... I thought that I only have to work for her for 1 week... But now... 1 month? Haizz..."

Ha Neul : Do you still have anything to say?

Jin : Ermm... I think no....

Ha Neul : If you don't have anything to say then I'm going back to class... Wait... Before I forget, give me your phone...

Jin : Why do you want it?

Ha Neul : Just give me...

Jin : Here...

Ha Neul type something on his phone... as well as her phone... Jin was curious about what is she doing with his phone...

Ha Neul : Here... Take back your phone...

Jin : What did you do with this phone?

Ha Neul : I've saved my no. in your phone... I also saved yours... So that it will be easier for me to contact you...

Jin : Is it necessary to do that?

Ha Neul : Yes... I'm going to class...

Jin : Should I enter the class? But my face... The bruises... Arghh... Just ignore it...

In the class, Jin lowered down his head and sit at his place quietly... Hera walked over and greet him when she saw Jin was sitting there...

Hera : Good morning Jintan... Haha...

Jin : Erm...

Hera : Waeyo? Are you okay?

Jin : *cover his face* I'm okay...

Hera : You're not okay... Right?

Jin : I said I'm okay... *holding his anger*

Hera : No you're not... If you're okay why won't you look at me?

Jin : I said I'm OK! Don't you understand?! *looking at Hera*

Hera : *shocked* Jin... Your... Your face... What happened to your face? *touch Jin's face*

Jin : Ouch!! Don't touch it! It hurts...

Hera : What's with all the bruises? Who did you fight with?

Jin : It's none of your business...

Ha Neul overheard their conversations... She walked over to Hera and Jin... She took something from her pocket and gave it to Jin...

Ha Neul : Jin...

Hera : *weird* Ha Neul?

Jin : Wae?

Ha Neul : Here... This can help to reduce the pain... -pass over the unguent-

Jin : Ohh... Thanks...

Ha Neul : Thanks for saving me last night... -walked away-

Jin : Ah... Nae... "Why is she suddenly being so nice to me?"

Hera : I'm confused here... You saved her last night? Jinjja? I can't believe it... You saved someone? It doesn't sound logic at all...

Jin : You better shut your mouth before I put my pencil case inside your mouth...

# FLASHBACK #

Ha Neul went to the convenience store to buy some drinks... Suddenly she remember about Jin's face that is full of bruises... Then she bought an unguent/ointment for him...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha Neul's POV

He was beaten because of trying to save me... Hmm... Should I buy this? Aishh... Why do I have to worry about him? Hmm... Wait... If he agree to be my slave, then I'll just give it to him... But... If he refuse? Arghh... I'll just throw it to his face...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-To be continued...-