Part 32

Back to Hera and the others at the canteen...

"Faster answer JungKook's question," V urged Hera.

"I'm answering... Ermm..." Hera was still hesitating on what should she say.

"We're waiting..." said Jimin.

"Palli! I'm curious to death now!" JungKook can't wait to hear Hera's answer.

"JungKook... Take it easy... It's not swag if you can't wait," said Suga calmly.

"Start!" RapMon pointed his hand to Hera.

Hera started answering the question slowly and carefully, " Ermm... Yesterday Jin brought some food for me..."

"Wae?" Min Ah asked.

"Molla..." Hera shrugged.

"Ok... Continue..." V told Hera to continue.

Hera continued, "Then, we just chatted for a while. After that, I received calls from an unknown number... He asked me to help him revenge or something... He named himself as "Ghost"..."

The moment Hera said "Ghost", Jimin, JHope and V looked at each other.

"Then?" RapMon asked.

"Then? Hmm... The call just ended like that," Hera answered.

"Just like that? After that?" JungKook asked.

Hera continued, " After that, someone threw pebbles to my window... Haha... At that time, Jin got scared. If you guys saw his face, you all sure will laugh at him. Haha.."

"Just continue your story. Don't laugh first," said Suga.

"Then? Then?" V asked as if he doesn't know what happened next.

"Then, someone knocked the door. Actually I'm lazy to open the door but Jin forced me to. So, I went and opened it but no one was there." Hera answered calmly.

"Don't you feel scared?" JungKook asked.

"Of course not. For what I scared of ghost?" Hera raised an eyebrow.

"She's not the type that scare of ghost," Min Ah said.

"After that?" Suga asked again.

Hera continued answering, " After that, someone was throwing pebbles to the window and at the same time someone was knocking the door... And there's a voice of a boy crying..."

"You... You didn't scared at all? If it was me, I'll be freaked out," JHope finally spoke.

"Nope," Hera answered.

"Then? Why is Jin with you?" JHope asked, wanting to know the reason.

"Yeah.. Why?" RapMon looked at Hera.

"I'm not done telling my story yet. Ok... Jin was scared at that time. So, he stayed overnight at my house. The end." Hera drank her water because she was thirsty after talking so much.

Min Ah looked at Hera, she was curious about something, "At that time, only you and Jin at home?"

"Yup. Wae?" Hera asked.

Everyone staring at Hera. Hera understood what were they thinking.

"I know what you guys are thinking. I didn't do anything with him OK? He slept at the living room and I slept in my bedroom. OK?" Hera lied.

"Oohh... Ok ok.. Hehe..." JungKook smiled awkwardly.

"No wonder you guys were late together," V said.

"Haa! What are you guys talking about?" Someone stand behind them.

"Yaa! Jin! It's not fair that you can sleep at Hera's house!" V folded his arms over his chest and showed an angry face.

"Did she tell them?" Jin put on a poker face, "I didn't plan to stay at her house ok?"

"Yeah right..." RapMon was doubtful with Jin's answer.

"I'm saying the truth. If you guys want to stay at her house, just go and stay at her house tonight. Her parents are not around..." Jin covered his mouth as he accidentally said about Hera's parents.

Jimin was curious, he looked at Jin, "How did you know?"

"I saw the note that her parents left her. They went to Jeju Island." Jin answered.

"Is it true?" Min Ah asked Hera.

"Yeah..." Hera answered unwillingly. "Aishh... This Jin! Don't make me put chili inside his mouth!"

Suddenly, RapMon stood up and pointed his index finger, "I have an idea!"

"What?" Suga asked.

"How about we hold a pajamas party at Hera's house tonight?" RapMon said excitedly.

"I want! I want!" Everyone agreed, except one person.

"NO!" Hera shouted. " NO NO NO NO!"

Min Ah pulled Hera's shirt, "Hera please~ Just once. Please~" Min Ah continued begging Hera.

Hera still refused, "No! Later my house will be in a mess. I'm the one who need to clean it. So, no!" Hera crossed her arms, showing "X" sign.

"Hera, please~ We'll help you clean your house... Please~" JHope begging Hera.

Hera hesitated, "Ermmm..."

"Hera please~ It's not that we always get to play pajamas party... Please~~" JungKook showed puppy eyes to Hera.

"Why is he so cute?" Hera sighed. Finally she gave in and agreed with the plan, "Ok ok... But promise me that you guys won't mess up my house OK? Especially YOU, Jimin and V!" Hera pointed at the 95-line.

"Wae??" V and Jimin asked.

"Because your face showed that you're the kind that likes to play around and mess up things," Hera raised an eyebrow.

Everyone laughed...

"That means.... we don't need to stay for night class!" Jimin cheered.

"Yay! Finally!" Hera cheered too.

"Just for today. Tomorrow we still need to study," said Min Ah.

"Huh..." Jimin and Hera were disappointed.

"Just accept it," V said with a sad face.

Then everyone laughed again...

Recess time was over and their class goes on as usual...

-To Be Continued...-