Part 34 - Girls Talk

"What're you gonna cook tonight?" asked Hera.

"I think I'll cook Japchae tonight. How about you?" Min Ah looked at Hera.

"Ermm... I think I'll cook my favourite dish. That is.... dubujjigae! (spicy tofu stew) Hehe..." Hera grinned.

"Haha... Are you sure you can cook it?" Min Ah doubt of Hera's cooking skill.

"A bit. Hehe..." Hera smiled shyly.

Min Ah shook her head and smiled, "Haha... Let's go to the counter and pay for these. After that we go to have lunch. I'm hungry," Min Ah touched her tummy.

"Ok! After lunch, we'll go home OK? I'm kinda tired and sleepy. I want to take a nap," Hera said.

So they both went to the counter and paid for their groceries. After done paying, they went to a restaurant nearby and had their lunch. Then, they went to Hera's house.

At Hera's House

"Finally we're back!" Hera put the things that they bought at the kitchen. Then, she stretched her body that was stiff and aching.

"You're gonna start cooking now?" Min Ah asked.

Hera shook her head, "Nope. It's still early. It's just 2:45 pm."

"Then? What are we going to do?" Min Ah was puzzled.

"I want to take a nap," Hera said.

"No no no... You can't sleep yet," Min Ah stopped Hera from going to bed.

"Wae? I want to sleep..." Hera complaining.

"No!" Min Ah crossed her arms, doing "X" sign.

Hera sighed. "Ok ok... So what're we gonna do now?" Hera showing a glum face.

"Now, we're going to arrange the things that we bought from the supermarket," Min Ah said while taking out the groceries from the plastic bags.

"Ai yai Captain!" Hera raised up her right hand and put it on her forehead.

Min Ah and Hera arranged their groceries and put them either inside the refrigerator or in the cabinet. While they're arranging the things, Hera's phone rang.

"Who's calling?" Min Ah asked.

"No one called. It's a message," Hera went to check her phone.

"From?" Min Ah looked at Hera, curious.

"I'll read it first. Wait," Hera swiped her phone and read the message.

Hera smiled when she saw the message.

______________________________________________________________________

Message Content:

Annyeong! What're you doing? - JHope

Annyeong ^^ I'm doing nothing... Why did you message me? - Hera

Nothing... I'm just bored... - JHope

Haha... Where did you get my number? - Hera

Hehe... Secret... - JHope

JHope... You better spit it out... - Hera

No! Blekk! :P - JHope

If not, I don't want to befriend with you. - Hera

Never mind... I can persuade you ;) - JHope