Part 26 - Night Class

Min Ah was busy doing her revision while Hera was resting her head on the table..

Min Ah : "Aishhh... This girl..."  Hera, you say you want to study?

Hera : I wanted to study but my brain can't absorb what am I reading now... Let me sleep for a while... Later wake me up...

Min Ah : Ok...

Hera was asleep while Min Ah continued on her revision... After a few minutes, laughters cannn be heard... Min Ah recognize the voices... Who else if they were not Jimin, V and JHope... When the three of them were about to enter the class, Min Ah show them a signal to be quiet "Shhh..." They all lowered down their voice and entered the class...

Jimin : Why you ask us to be quiet?

Min Ah : Shhh... Hera is sleeping...

V : Wake her up then...

Min Ah : It's ok... Let her sleep for a while...

JHope : *staring at Hera* "She looks cute when she's sleeping..."

V : Her drinks will get cold...

Min Ah : Never mind...

Jimin : But we've bought food for you two...

Min Ah : Put it there first. Later we'll eat it...

JHope : It won't taste good when it get cold... but I also don't want to wake her up now...

Min Ah : Just let her rest for a while... She said her brain can't absorb anything that she read now, if we keep forcing her to read she'll get stressed...

Jimin : Haha... Happy virus like her will get stressed?

JHope : She just didn't show it...

V : Cheh! How you know?

JHope : Of course I know.

Min Ah : Shh! Go study now...

JM, JH, V : Nae...

The 4 of them were studying except one person... That is JHope... He was staring at Hera all the time...

*************************************************************************

JHope's POV

I don't know why but I can't stop looking at Hera... Every time I try to read my book, my eyes will always end up looking at her... I feel like caressing her cheeks... She looks cute when she's sleeping... She's also cute when she get angry though... I don't know why but to me, everything that she does looks cute to me... Hera...

*************************************************************************

V : JHope! JHope! *shakes JHope's shoulder*

JHope : Ah?? Wae?? *shocked*

Jimin : Did you heard what we've said just now?

Min Ah : JHope?

JHope : Huh? What did you say just now?

Min Ah : What are you thinking about?

Jhope : Ah... Nothing

Min Ah : I smelled something's fishy here... Haha...

Jimin and V laughed at JHope...

JHope : I'm saying the truth... *shy*