Part 29 - Late for school

The next day...

The ringtone from the cellphone has awaken Hera from her sleep... She swiped off the alarm on her phone and was still lying down with her eyes closed... While still half-asleep, Hera felt something sticky on her face...

"Hmm? Why is my cheek feels wet? And it's sticky..." Hera said while rubbing her cheek.

As Hera opened her eyes slowly, she was shocked when she saw Jin was right in front her face... Even worse, he was hugging her while sleeping...

"Since when did I slept with him?! " Hera pushed away Jin's hand which was hugging her waist and waked him up. "Yaa! Jin ireonna!! (wake up!)" 

Hera tried to wake him up but he still remained sleeping... Jin turned to his left side and Hera saw his drool all over his face... Just then, she realized something and touched her left cheek which was wet and sticky... 

"Yaa!!!!" Hera screamed. "Ewww!! Erghh!! Disgusting!!! Yaa!!! Jin ireonna!!!!!" She screamed trying to wake Jin up while wiping off the saliva from her cheek.

Jin was shocked and woke up right after he heard Hera's scream. He was still half-asleep and rubbing his eyes with both hands while sitting on the floor...

"Yaa! Why are you shouting early in the morning? I'm trying to get some sleep here..." Jin asked and was about to lay back down on the floor to continue his sleep. 

"Sleep?! You drooled on my face, you punk! You always looked all clean and tidy but when you sleep... Erghh!!" Hera shouted with frustration.

Jin wiped off the drool on his face and giggled. "Hehe... Sorry... What time is it now?" He asked with his eyes closed.

Hera looked at her watch and she widened her eyes...

"6... 6:40?!!! What?! I'm late!" Hera stood up immediately and rushed to her room to get ready for school.

"6:40?!! Oh shoot!" Jin woke up from his sleep and getting ready.

Hera getting ready for school chaotically and she was in a rush. She sent a message to Min Ah while changing her school uniform...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message Content:

Hera : Min Ah, you go to school first. No need to wait for me.

Min Ah : Why? You're not coming?

Hera : I'm coming but I'll be late. You go first. Bye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Hera was packing her stuff, she heard Jin calling and urging her to be fast...

"Wait a minute! I'll be right there!" Hera said.

"Faster! We're getting late!" Jin shouted from the living room while waiting for Hera.

"Ok ok..." Hera replied as she rushed down the stairs from her bedroom towards the living room.

Hera was shocked when she saw Jin still in his T-shirt and jeans...

"Where's your uniform?!" She asked. 

"At the dorm of course," Jin said sarcastically. "That's why I told you to be quick."

"Oh gosh! I go to school first. Later I'll tell teacher that you'll be late, OK?" Hera said while wearing her shoes.