Part 31 - Jealousy Attack

That day, JHope was quiet during the class. There's no longer joke or laughter came out from his mouth.

___________________________________________________________________

Hera's POV

JHope is so quiet today... He's not acting as usual... Is he sick? I asked one word he replied one word. I ask 10 words he only answered me one word. I can only look at him quietly like this... Hmm... JHope, what's the matter? What happened to you? My life feels incomplete without your laughter...

____________________________________________________________________

Hera was staring at JHope during the class, wondering why was JHope so quiet...

_____________________________________________________________________

JHope's POV

Until now I'm still curious why was Jin with Hera... Why are they late together? Did they meet on the way to school? Aishhh... Those questions keep playing in my mind... However, I noticed that Hera keep looking at me. I don't know how should I say about my feeling. It's not that I feel uncomfortable... It's just feel weird... Her actions showed that she was worried about me. She keep asking me questions such as "Are you ok?", "Are you sick?"... I just answered her "Ok"...

____________________________________________________________________

Jin's POV

Since just now, Hera was looking at JHope... and she keep asking the same questions... "JHope, are you ok?" "Are you sick?".... She seems so worried about JHope... I noticed that JHope is so quiet today... Why is Hera only worry about JHope? Why can't she worry about me?

____________________________________________________________________

Recess Time

They all went to the canteen and have their lunch together as usual... But there's something different... Everyone was so quiet when they're having their lunch... Hera felt awkward with that situation... So she started a conversation...

"Yaa! Why is everyone so quiet today?" Hera asked as she tried to cheer everyone up.

"I'm always this quiet when I'm eating," Jin answered and he continued eating his lunch.

Hera glared at Jin, "I'm not asking you! I'm asking THEM."

"You said "everyone" so I'm included. Am I wrong?" Jin answered.

"Narcissist," Hera glared at Jin. Then she looked at Min Ah, "Min Ah, why are you so quiet?"

"Nothing," said Min Ah.

Hera was still curious, "Jinjja?"

Min Ah just answered "Mmm..."

Then JungKook suddenly called Hera, "Hera..."

"Wae?" Hera looked at JungKook.

"Can I ask you a question?" JungKook looked at Hera.

"What is it?" Hera asked.

Everyone was looking at JungKook as they all have the same question to ask Hera, except JHope... JHope just eat, eat, eat and eat the whole time... As if no one was there except him...

"Why are you late to school with Jin?" JungKook asked.

Hera and Jin both choked when they heard that question. Not expecting that JungKook will ask such question. Hera and Jin both can't stop coughing.

"Are you ok?" Min Ah asked while patting Hera's back.

"I... I'm ok... I just choked on my food," Hera smiled awkwardly.

Jimin looked at Jin and asked, "Why are you coughing too?"

"I choked on my food," Jin gulped down his drinks immediately, trying to stop the coughing.

JungKook still staring at Hera, "You haven't answer my question..."

Everyone except JHope nodded and was looking at Hera...

Hera was thinking what excuse should she tell, "Err... Erm... Actually..."

Before Hera answer the question, someone interrupted the conversation...

" Sorry for interrupting, can I talk to Jin?"

"What is it? Can't you just say it here?" Jin continued eating.

"I want to talk with you ALONE," she said.

"Just go," RapMon pushed Jin's shoulder, asking him to follow the girl.

Jin get up from his seat unwillingly and followed the girl to a place which has less people and quieter.

"Just say what you want," Jin looked at her.

"Where did you went yesterday? I'm waiting for you like crazy for the whole night!" The girl yelled at Jin.

"I... I..." Jin was flustered. "How can I forget that she asked me to buy her food? Aishh..."

"You what?! I was waiting for you the whole night! If you can't buy it for me can't you at least give me a call?! " She keep scolding Jin.

"This kid! I already said I don't want but she keep forcing me! Now?! She blamed me for not buying it?!" Jin can't hold his anger anymore, "Kim Ha Neul! Sorry if I make you wait for me... Why you didn't call me?"

"Call?!" Haneul widened her eyes, "I called you so many times!!! You are the one who didn't pick it up! Didn't you check your phone?! How many missed call have I made!!!" Haneul took out her phone and showed it to Jin. She almost burst out of anger.

"Oops! I forgot that I've silent my phone yesterday! It's all that "ghost" fault!" Jin smiled awkwardly, "Haha... Mianhae... It's my fault..."

Haneul stared at Jin, "You... Yesterday you didn't come... Is it because of Hera?"

Jin hesitated to answer, "Ermm...ermmm..."

Haneul sighed, "You don't need to explain. I'm going back to class." Haneul walked away angrily heading to the class.

Jin rolled his eyes and folded his arms over his chest, "Aishh! She's the one who asked me but when I want to answer she just walk away like that?!" Jin sighed. "I better go back to canteen. I wonder will Hera tell them the truth or not..."

-To Be Continued...-