Part 21 - JHope's Jealousy

Ha Neul took out her phone and typed something...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To : My Slave

Tomorrow you'll start your duty as my slave... Ermm... Actually I want to start it today, but since you're still sick, so... Remember TOMORROW!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin felt his phone vibration... He took out his phone and there's a message...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From : My Master

Tomorrow you'll start your duty as my slave... Ermm... Actually I want to start it today, but since you're still sick, so... Remember TOMORROW!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin : When did I saved her no. as my Master? Aishh... It must be her just now...

Jin replied her message...

I remember OK? Do you think that I have Alzheimer? - Jin

I'm just reminding you... Today you can say anything but tomorrow, don't ever expect it... - Ha Neul

Jin didn't reply her message... He's angry with the way Ha Neul treat him...

Hera : Jin, are you ok?

Jin : I'm ok... How many times are you going to ask me?

Hera : I... I'm just asking... Am I wrong?

Jin : No...

Hera : Do you want me to apply the ointment for you?

Jin : Aishh... No need... I can do it by myself...

Hera : Ok... Fine... *smile*

Jin : Why do you even care about me?

Hera : Because you're my chingu (friend)... *smiling*

Jin : Is it? *hard to believe*

Hera : Yup...

Jin : Or is it that you...

Hera : Hey! Don't think too much... Ok... I'm going to chat with JHope... -walked over to JHope- JHope!

JHope : Nae... Wae? *smile*

Hera : Nothing... Are you staying tonight?

JHope : Of course I'll stay...

Hera : Arasseo... Are you going to send me home tonight too?

JHope : Yeah... I told you just now... I'm going with V...

Hera : Hehe... Coward... *laughing*

JHope : No I'm not...

Hera : Yes you are *tease*

JHope : No...

Hera : Yes...

Their face are getting closer to each other... Their eyes met together and they both smiled...

XXX : Ehemm... Ehemm... Please move to other place if you want to do a romantic scene...

JHope & Hera : *shocked*

JHope : What do you want shorty? Aishh... Ruined our mood...

Jimin : Hehe... I just want to tell you, before we started our extra class, we go eat lunch first...

Hera : Ok! ^^

JHope : Then?

Jimin : Nothing more... You may continue your romantic moment... Hehe...

Hera : Yaa!!! There's nothing between us OK?

Jimin : Ok... Ok...

Hera : -hit JHope's arm- You see! It's all your fault... Now Jimin thought that we have something going on...

JHope : What did I do? *act innocent*

Hera : Why did you say that he ruined the mood?

JHope : Ohh... I'm just joking... Relax... He won't take it seriously...

Hera : Sure?

JHope : Nae... Hera...

Hera : What?

JHope : *whispering* Your eyes are so pretty... *smirk*

Hera : *blushing* Go and do your own work... Don't disturb me...

JHope : Ok...

***************************************************************************************

Hera's POV

I was shocked when I realized that our eyes met... At that moment, I can feel something strange... Something that I don't even know what it is... This is the first time I have this kind of feeling... Ahh... JHope just complimented about my eyes... I feel so happy when I heard he said that...

***************************************************************************************

JHope's POV

Okay... First, I feel jealous when I saw that she's being caring to Jin... But I didn't show it... Because I also don't know why I was being jealous... And... I didn't expected that our eyes met... Her eyes... Her eyes are so beautiful... I didn't expect that I will tell her that... But she looks so cute when she's blushing... Hehe...

***************************************************************************************

>>> Fast Forward>>>

After school

Jimin : Let's go somewhere else to eat... I'm hungry...

V : Didn't you ate enough food during recess just now?

Jimin : No...

Hera : Let's go! Just now you say you want to eat...

Jimin : Haha! You're the only one who understand me... Let's go! *happy*

JHope : Ok... Let's go!

V & Min Ah : Ok...

-To be continue...-