Part 17 - Slave?!

Jin : Hey! Don't you guys have mercy?! What are you trying to do to a girl?!

Namja 1 : It's none of your business! Get lost!

Jin : If I want to help her?

Namja 2 : You're gonna die...

Jin : Let's see who's finished first...

Now the group of guys focused on Jin... They all attacked him... Jin avoided their punches and was able to fight back... Suddenly, one of them hit Jin from the back that cause him fell to the ground and was beaten by them... The girl saw a wooden stick beside her and she quickly pick it up and hit the guys... 

She then quickly pulled Jin and ran away...

As they both ran into a small dark street, they hide behind a dumpster...

XXX : Why are you such a busybody?! Who asked you to help me?! Don't you have other things to do?

Jin : So this is the way you thank someone who saved you huh? I've saved you... At least appreciate it..

XXX : Saved me?! Huh! Who is the one who was being saved now? Who is the one who got beat up so badly now?! Me or you?!

Jin : That is because... Arghh! "Why is her voice sounds familiar? But I can't remember whose voice is this... Hmm..."  By the way... Why are we hiding here?

XXX : Shh! Someone's here *whisper*

Namja 1 : Go and find them immediately! I'm sure they are still somewhere here...

Jin and the girl watching over the group of guys silently... Then those guys left...

XXX : Phew... We're safe... Now you go your own way... Don't follow me...

Jin : You really don't know how to say THANK YOU is it? Not grateful at all...

*****************************************************************************************************

Jin's POV

I really think that I've heard this voice before... But where? Hmm... A girl who like to talk back to me... Yaa!! That voice! It's Ha Neul! Don't tell me that I've just helped her?!

*****************************************************************************************************

Jin took out his phone from his pocket and he switch on the flashlight... He point the light towards her face... 

Jin : Ha... Ha Neul?! It's you?!

Ha Neul : You?!

Jin : Aishh... Wasting my time for saving you... 

Ha Neul : Do you think that I really need your help?!

Jin : If I knew that it was you just now, I won't join in the fight... I should have just walk away... *regretting*

Ha Neul : Huh! At least I'm not like you! Get beaten up badly... At school you looked as you are strong and masculine, but in real life you're just a squid...

Jin : Arghh! Are you trying to make me angry?!

Ha Neul : Hmm... I think if I tell this to everyone in school that you are rescued by a girl from a group of guys, they must be shock... Hehe... *evil smile*

Jin : You!!! "I can't let her do that! If she spread the news, sure they will make fun of me in school... Especially Hera and JHope >< Arghh! I won't let it happen!"

Ha Neul : Ah... I'm going home... Bye 

Jin : Ha... Ha Neul... Please don't tell them... Please... "Ahh... Seems like I have to beg her... Arghh..."

Ha Neul : If I refuse to?

Jin : Please~ Don't spread it...

Ha Neul : What's the benefit that I get if I don't spread it? 

Jin : I... I... I will do anything you want...

Ha Neul : Really? *raise eyebrow*

Jin : Ermm... *nod*

Ha Neul : *smirk* If I want you to become my slave?

Jin : What?! Slave?!

Ha Neul : I'll give you 1 day to think about it. Tell me your answer tomorrow. Arasseo? 

Jin stunned for a while...Watching Ha Neul walk away...

-To be continue...-