Notes from the Author

Hey Guys,

I decided to changed my au, plus I started to hate my old one because of reasons. I can tell those reasons because of hate comments and people keep saying it was incest. I started to hate because of it, so this time Gregory is not Michael's child. Instead I did was changed my ships and I decided to changed Gregory's last name. Plus this new au will have Glammike and other random shit I have in mind. So I am so tired of the hate comments I got when I writing the stories. But I will keep my OPT ship, Evan x Gregory. But it will be different, I promise. Also I was tired of correcting people, so this time I will not make that same fucking mistake twice. Plus Noah is not Ennard anymore, and also there will be no poly ship anymore as well. Evory and Mike are not Gregory's older brothers. But Eliza will still be Gregory's older sister and Lilium is still Gregory's mother. I will add as well Cassie, the Mimic and the new form of Glitchtrap from the Ruin DLC. I hope you like my new au!

The ERG au:

Ships:

Noah Anderson x Michael Afton
Henry Emily-Afton X William Emily-Afton
Elizabeth Emily-Afton x Charlotte Emily-Afton
Lilium Rose x Vanessa Adams
Eliza Rose-Adams x Fable Ambrose 
Evan Emily-Afton x Gregory Rose-Adams
Evory Anderson-Afton x Vale Rose-Adams

Samuel Emily-Afton, Mike Anderson-Afton, Cassie Brown and Mark J Andrew are asexual

Everything ends in end, after Cassie went to meet Gregory ( Mimic ) at the ruined Mega Pizzaplex. It was trap, the real Gregory had to go back to the place he never wanted to go back to. After he saving her from the mimic, something happened. That was 6 years ago, now Gregory is 18 years and so is Cassie. They tried to forget about the past, but something from the Plex is hunting Gregory down because Gregory has something that it wants. A type of program is in Gregory, because he was experimented on as a kid before his family found him again. This program has the abilities to manipulate technology, hack, program and control tech. There is four type, Gregory has one of them. The other three are disappeared out of existed. 

Evan watched as the Plex burned to the ground. He wanted to end Fazbear Entertainment for years after what happened over 60 years ago. He was cold and emotionless, he also had a type of program install in him. He is a cyborg, he killed or destroy anything or anyone who tried to destroy his family's legacy. The program he has is one of the missing program people were trying to get. The four programs were created by his stepfather, Henry Emily. They were created to fix and manipulate tech. But when he met Gregory, he felt a familiar presence in him like a program inside of him.

The two met, things didn't go well for both of them. But after some time and get to know each other. They started to have feelings for one another. But when they need to work together in order to stop the real mastermind behind all of this. The person who was behind the events of security beach and ruin. The one who was controlling the mimic to get what they wanted. Will they stop them or lose everything they both love?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Top Evan
Bottom Gregory