14: Confession

A few days later...

Gregory's POV:

I was silent around my parents and Eliza except for Vale. He explained to me he knew how he knew to calm down a person when they had panic attacks. I knew I can trust him, but I don't about my other family members. I went to Vale's room to talk to him about how to confess to someone I love. But I don't know how he will react to this. I mean he has a boyfriend and Eliza have Fable as a lover. 

I can't ask her because I am not as close as I am with Vale. I knocked his door and he opened the door. " What do you need, kid?" Vale asked to me as he let me in his room. His room is the same as usual, dark colors with random posters and other stuff. " I like this guy, even though I known him like a month or so. I don't know if I can confess to him, " I explained to him and he laughed a bit. " Understand, when I confessed to Evory, I was like you. I asked advice from mom about how to confess. So who is this lucky person?" He asked with a smile. I sheepishly smiled and gave out an awkward laugh.

" Evan Emily-Afton."

His eyes widened, " Him, I mean he has the A.L.E.X code. The lover of your code, I mean all the codes has a love interest. I know he is Evory's sort of a uncle. But they are cousin too, they seen each other as cousins. I will fine with him being the person you love, but if he breaks your heart. I will break his metal limbs off, " he warned me about that part. I nodded, then I giggled.  Vale hugged me, " You are my little brother, I don't get why people get you are a boy. Not a girl, you chose to be who you are, little brother, " he advised me and I smiled.

Then I got a text from Evan, he wants to meet him at the park. " Evan wants me to meet him at the park, wanna come with Evory?" I asked to him and he smiled. " Of course, you can go ahead. I need to talk with my boyfriend first, " he agreed to go with me. I smiled and I left his room. I went to my room and I went to changed my clothes. 

I wore my usual outfit, the crop-top jacket with a white crop-top shirt. Then some ripped jeans with some boots. I left the house, then I spread my metal wings and then I flew into the city. I went through the city and it was beautiful up here in the sky. I saw the park and I swooshed into a dive. 

I landed on the ground and I folded in my wings. Turn on my illusion disc, then I walked through the park. Then I saw Evan at the fountain and he was waiting for me. " Hey Evan, I am here. I got your text, " I greeted him and he turned around. He was smiling and he looked at me, " I knew you will come here. "

" So what do you wanted to talk about?" I asked to him and he was blushing. " Well, um, I wanted talk about something. But I don't know if you know, well. It's complicated, " he started to stuttered and I giggled a bit. Then he calm down and he took my hands into his. I wondered what he wanted to talk. He took a deep breath and he glance at me.   

" What I wanted to tell you for a while is, you are an amazing person and you care for a lot of people in your life. I saw you are a special person and I saw you saw light and beautiful in everything. Except for Vince and the M.I.M.I.C, " I laughed at what he said. " Well, I am trying to said is you are special in very way. You may have the I.V code in you and you may have trauma. I want to help you. You deserve better, you deserve the best life. Maybe it's not the best time for that, but I want to make that happen. You are a kind person, I know we both didn't get on the same foot when we met. I remember that moment, I want to protect you from Vince and the M.I.M.I.C code and I will do everything to help you to stop him for good. What I am trying to say is I love you since I became friends with you. I know you are going to reject -"

" Why would I reject you? I thought you were the one who will reject me, I love you too, Evan. I really do, you are amazing as well. I like you, " I blushed and he looked surprised. He didn't say anything for a few moments. Then he kissed me, I had my eyes, widened. I kissed back and it was my first kiss. He pulled away, " Was this your first kiss?" Evan asked to me and I nodded. " Wow, I am surprise. Well, I took your first kiss away, hmm. You are so cute, darling, " he started to flirted with me and I was blushing by a lot.

" So do you want to be my lover of mine, darling?"

" Of course."

He kissed me again and I kissed back. I love it, savory very moment this. We both pulled away, and Evan held me in his arms. I lay my head on his chest and he smiled. At least we were both happy, " Also I got you something, " he let go of me and he took out a box. He gave it to me and I opened it with ease. It was azure bracelet with crystal rose with rose gold outlining. " I love it, but you didn't have to get this for me, " I told to me and he smile. " A.L.E.X wanted me to get it for you and I.V since you two share a body. I.V always like the color azure blue, " Evan explained to me and I smiled. 

" Wow, I didn't expect this, right, Gia, " I.V said in my head, " I didn't expect tis too, Ivory, " I told to her in my head. Ivory was her whole name, she never like being called that except for me. I smiled at Evan and I kissed Evan on the cheek. 

" Aww, that was cute, " I heard Fable's voice and I was really blushing. Thanks a lot, Fable.