1: 6 years later...

Gregory's POV:

All I can do is run.

I ran as fast as I could away from him, he always hunts me down. He doesn't stop, he is a monster. Heartless one, he will do anything to get to my code.

" Gregory"

I just need to run in this horrible place, that's all I can think right now.

" Gia"

The plex is in ruins, I know he is watching me.

" GEORGIA."

I woke up and I saw Vale, " I tried to wake you up like three times already. Mom wants to make sure you were okay, little bro. " I sighed and I looked at the alarm clock. " It's 7 in the morning, Vale. Don't you have work in 30 minutes, idiot?" I demanded to him and I had my hand on my forehead. " No, it's my day off, kid. Plus mom wants you to be okay because of that code."

I smiled, mom and Vale is always about my code. It was installed into me when I got experimented on. I am glad they saved me when I was five, I was kidnapped when I was three. I was experimented on for two years. The code I have is the I.V, it is a very powerful code. It was created to fix and manipulated tech. It always create things from nothing and it's needs a very strong vessel for it. The scientists chose me for some reason, just because I was born different. Thanks to them I have PTSD.

When I was in that facility, I found out there were like four more out there. Only one of the four were found, the other codes were lost forever. Mine's and the mimic were the only ones found. The three, the A.L.E.X, the V.I and V.A.L is missing, the codes was created by Henry Emily. One of the founder of Fazbear Entertainment, it's made to help to control the animatronics and fix them. But the mimic code was disapproved by William Afton, that one was shut down. Or was. The mimic code has a mind of its own, it was smart. 

" I had another nightmare, okay. I am fine, she makes sure I am fine, " I answered to Vale, and he just rolled his eyes. " I know I.V is trying to protect you, but let's us help you, okay? You are my little brother, Gia. You've been different since that day, when you saved Cassie from the mimic. I know you may be partly cyborg, don't worry us. Okay?" I nodded to his question and he hugged me. I hugged him back, " Also, you need to try harder to hide these drawings. Mama is really good at finding them, " Vale whispered into my ear and I nodded. He let go and he passed me my sketch book. I looked into it, they were filled with my visions and my nightmares. They can get worse, but I.V prevents that.

I opened the book, and there were a lot of drawings about more the ruined plex. Even the mimic and him, the person who is behind all of this, who tricked Cassie and cut the elevator. I did hacked into the speakers of the elevator, I told her everything. But then mimic took over the speakers and cut the line, then said what I will never said. I will never leave her behind, but now her dad is very overprotective because of it. 

" It's not your fault, " Vale read my mind as he moved my hair with the covered eye under it, to my ear. I was blind in my right eye. Also Vale can read mind, I wished I could read minds. But Vale said it's gives him an headache while reading minds. So mom taught him how to block some certain minds.

" Also, if you are wondering what happened to Freddy again? He left again, ever since we got his body back from the rumble. He kept disappearance from one day to like weeks, but you need to rest. You can't just be up late fixing the other animatronics. You will end up like mama, " Vale warned me and I knew that. I went to covered my blind eye again, but Vale stopped me. " You look nice, " he smiled, " also breakfast is ready. Get ready, Gia."

After I changed and do other stuff, I went downstairs. I could smell the pancakes and bacons, mama was cooking this time. " Morning mama, " I greeted her and she smiled. " Seems you are okay, but I need to check on your code again. It is your monthly check of the code, " mama mentioned as she smiled. Vanessa is my other mother, when she got controlled by virus. Her personality changed and I went to the plex to check what was going on with her. Then I found out how to freed her from the control.

" I know, mama, " I said as I sat down on the chair and she give me my food. Yes, I still live with them because they need to monitor my code. The I.V code is a very powerful code, no one can handle it unlike me for some fucking reason. I don't know why, even my family don't know why either. 

I started to eat my food and I hear footsteps, then I looked at the direction they were coming from. I saw it was Eliza, " Hey Za, " I greeted her and she give me a tired smile. " Hey Iv, how are you feeling today? " She asked to me, and I put my fork down. 

" I am great, today is another check-up of my code."

" That's good, you need them. We don't know what those codes do and the I.V is very strong. I am surprised your body can handle it, Iv. "

" I don't know either, I still wonder as well. It's a very powerful code, but I don't know why. Most people can't handle it, except me for some reason."

Eliza sighed and she went to get her breakfast. Plus today I have to go to the ruins of the Mega Pizzaplex because I need to find parts for the animatronics. I finished my food and I went to sink to wash it. After that, I went to Mama's office because I need to get the check-up I need for my body and the code. I opened the door to her office and I saw there was a lot of research she had. I am guessin' she wants to bring down Fazbear's so much.

But I don't know about that because the Emily-Afton family. They are the most feared family in the country. I sat down on one of the seats and I looked at her research when I was sitting down. The mimic is still out there, looking for me and my code. I need to stay hidden for this, I will stay hidden as long as I can.