6: You again...

Gregory' POV:

" You again, what do you want from me?" I demanded to him with no fear in my voice. He sighed and he pushed the gun out of his way. " Look, I know what I did the other day. But please, if you don't want the mimic and their leader finds you. I can help with the security nodes. And yes, I do know about security nodes and you can come with me. Win-win, " he suggested and I didn't know if I can trust him. I have my reasons who to trust or not to trust. 

" How do I know you are not working for him?" I asked to him with serious tone, he looked away me. Then he took my gun from me and while he was distracted. I punched him in the face and I grabbed my gun back. Then I used my powers to teleported him to some where, and I opened a portal. Then pushed him and he fell in. I sighed and I closed the portal, then I went to looked Freddy.

I started to call Freddy's name, as I walked through the forest. I looked around the woods and I saw something orange and blue. I knew that have to be Freddy, " Freddy, is that you? " I shouted and the figure turned around. It was Freddy and I came to him. " Why are you out here, Freddy?" I asked to him, he scratched the back of his nape. He was holding something, it was plants.

" Freddy?"

" Hey superstar, I was looking at the plants. Well, I wanted to see some of the plants, " he lied and I facepalmed myself. " I know you are lying, " I told him and he sighed. He started to walk off and I followed him. Then he was leading me to the lake, the lake I never wanted to see again. " I remember you told me about a lake you never liked. I wanted to see for myself and I see why you never liked it because there was an accident here, right?"

I remember there an accident, Eliza hide me somewhere to protect me. I wanted to know why she hid me and I saw her fighting him. I was scared at the time, I was just a kid. I knew that bit and then my code decided to archived that memory. Yes, my code can archive or erase some of my memories if needed. 

Eliza almost died if Mom didn't remnant into her. She could've drown to death, plus I have no idea how did mom get her hands on some remnant. So I never questioned it, " What happened here, superstar? " Freddy put his hand on my shoulder. I sighed as I was brought back to reality. "There was an accident, my sister almost drown here and I watched it happened. I wanted to save her, but Vince was there. If I have gotten out of hiding, he will found me. He wanted this code for years now. But he will never know the dangers of this code, it will kill him. But it didn't kill me for some reason I still wonder why, " I explained to Freddy and I sighed.

" Hmm, maybe something about you is so special about you, Gregory. You know that right, I saw in you when I first met you, " Freddy smiled and I smiled back. Freddy is like a father figure to me because his programming was made to protect kids. He is really care to people and kids even if he is scary sometimes. He is the best animatronic I've met, besides mom's animatronic form. Glamrock Ballora.

Glamrock Ballora was made to teach kids how to dance and show them some teachings about life. She is the best at that, she was programmed to be a mother figure to kids. 

" We should head back, so what are you going to do with the flowers?" I asked to Freddy and he started blushed. " Do you have a lover, Freddy? That's I don't know about, " I asked to him with smug look and he nodded. I figured, plus I knew he had a soul in him. But never knew which soul in him.

" For someone you love when you aren't Freddy, " I teased, he looked astonished. " How?" 

I giggled, " I know why you keep leaving for days on ends, you love someone when you aren't in your animatronic form. What's your real name? " I looked at him and he sighed. He looked at me, " Well, it's hard to explain. But I know you will hate me if I told you, " he looked at his feet. I will never hate him for who he is.

" I will never hate you, Freddy. You are like a father to me when I don't have one."

He smiled and he pressed a button on his wrist. I realized it was an illusion disc, he turned back to his human form. After that, I couldn't recognized him. 

He had brunette hair with purple highlights. He wore night guard clothes and he has purple wings. Then a purple-black halo hovering over his head. I saw a purple patch of purple skin over his right eye. I knew who he was, he was Michael Anderson-Afton. The person who tried to stopped his own father from hurting people.

" Michael is your name, I am guessing your lover is Noah Anderson right?" I asked with smile, he started to blushed again. I giggled a bit, " I see why you are holding flowers, there for him. I am glad I got to know the real side of you, Freddy. "

He smiled and he hugged me, I hugged him. " You will always be my superstar. But I have my own kids, " he explained, Michael Anderson-Afton have kids. He let go of me.

" I never knew you have kids, what are they like?"

" Oh my eldest son is Evory, he is overprotective one out of the two. Then the other one who is a prankster, is Mike. Well, they like using their middle names better than their first."

Evory, that's sounds familiar. That's the name of Vale's boyfriend, " I never know Evory was your son, " I exclaimed and Michael looked at me with shocked look. " You know Evory?" I nodded. " He is my older brother's boyfriend, " I answered and Michael look like he was going on dad mode. " I never knew your brother is Evory's lover, I see why Evory always love to come with me when we are going to your house." He laughed and I laughed too, then I saw a figure behind Michael.

" Evan you are hiding in the trees again."